Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge (352 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge by dbrown(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Hello guys, I really need you views concerning this issue:

Is it actually right for your Girl friend sisters(Family) to be asking you for money directly without letting your Girlfriend know: Thus prompting me to when you guys are married:

If they can be calling you for money all the time or lemme say often times, what will happen when you eventually end up with their sister:
Meanwhile, when the supposed girlfriend heard about it, she didnt feel bad about it, looks like she does the same thing too.

Whats your take on this?

I really need you guys opinion
Re: Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge by dollytino4real(f): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
n.a. hustling
Re: Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

For Your Style Advice/change Of Wardrobe/personl Shopper. Please Contact Brave D / King Mswati III Orders Men To Marry Five Wives Or Face Jail / Mantra To Get Husband Back After Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.