Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (70010 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
What's your reaction going to be like if you meet your brother in-law treating your sister this way?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Brandonx(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
What's my business undecided
I'll allow her enjoy her marriage in peace because if I'm to do otherwise it won't go down well.

I don't know why y'all are coming to my mention.
I won't do anything I'll rather drive back to my house because an abuser definitely cannot hide it for long so she probably knew what she was getting into.
Only a tout and a foolish man would start fighting and for those ladies coming to my mention I weep for the men around you, go and cause problem in reality for them and stop coming to my mention to drop crap.

I won't come to social media to say otherwise, I'll only act if they were separated and he went to her to beat her up.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Offpoint1: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Get their wedding CD, play and fast forward to the part the pastor was saying... -"for better for worse, in sickness and in health... " then skip to the part she say "Yes, I do"... Then get cold teem soda from the freezer and relax my soul... For what God has joined together, let no man put sand sand.

The last time I interfered in married people wahala, I got scar while the two where MOANING loud the next day afternoon while I was GROANING in pain.

The best help I could offer here based on the illustrative picture... Is to take the kid out and get him one sachet of Chelsea to help him erase the sad memories.

441 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
I go change am for am now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:
What's my business undecided
I'll allow her enjoy her marriage in peace because if I'm to do otherwise it won't go down well.
What a shameful comment

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
How many years for murder case in Nigeria? embarassed

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by thesicilian: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
What a shameful comment
Very shameful indeed. It's guys like him that would meet someone slapping his own mother and would be asking to "hear from both sides".

218 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by hashtagged(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
I would stop the guy and find out why he is beating her if it's for a useless reason I would make sure he breaks at least 2 bones but if she obviously started the fight nor be my concern she would find how to stop him herself.
I would also tell her to leave divorce him if he beats her for no reason. if she refuses and want to continue staying with a man who beats her any other beating he gives her won't be my business except he kills her then I would see to it he rots in jail.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Op, I think you should add in a little a detail of how women are recalcitrant and sharp-mouthed—anybody's sister anyway... So, for other guys that'll be answering they should bear in mind that their sister might have pushed the good man into a position of disciplining her back into her position.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Brandonx(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
What a shameful comment
Excuse me ? Am I suppose to start fighting with her husband? undecided If you can't take it file for a divorce I'll only intervene if after the divorce the man went to her house to beat her up.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:

Excuse me ? Am I suppose to start fighting with her husband? undecided If you can't take it file for a divorce I'll only intervene if after the divorce the man went to her house to beat her up.
shame shame shame,you can as well watch him kill her because she's in her husband's house.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by thesicilian: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sirmuel1:
How many years for murder case in Nigeria? embarassed
Lol. The ideal thing to do is to stop the fight first by any means possible and then find a way to deal with the guy without your sister suspecting it is you (and thus hating you for interfering with her marriage) and without getting caught.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by sirshadow: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Don't care what she did but the guy is sure gonna sleep in jail. Physical assault is still a crime in Nigeria.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Marshalees10(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
For the guy� I'll tek him to suplex city a couple of times, One RKO and then I'll cap it off with a Kevin Owen's Pop_up SuperBomb

For my sister, she's definitely not staying. Not until he comes back to his senses at the least.

9 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will make her a widow..than live without a sister.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will advise her to leave the marriage if she can listen to me. Because even if she is my sister she is still a woman and you can't tell what is going through the mind of a woman. Some women purposely stay in abusive marriages and relationships hoping to make it work.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Op, I think you should add in a little a detail of how women are recalcitrant and sharp-mouthed—anybody's sister anyway... So, for other guys that'll be answering they should bear in mind that their sister might have pushed the good man into a position of disciplining her back into her position.

Your handle has feminine display, your comment is not common among the feminine gender; may I know if you are feminine in reality ??

6 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bluezy13:

Your handle has feminine display, your comment is not common among the feminine gender; may I know if you are feminine in reality ??

I was being sarcastic and neither am I a feminine gender, in reality and online.

Thank you and bye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I was being sarcastic and neither am I a feminine gender, in reality and online.

Thank you and bye.

Perhaps you misunderstood my remark as your reply is incoherent.

Anyways, bye

22 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don't care if my sister is at fault or not, I go make sure I so beat the guy to stupor

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by shantti(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

u dey mind the o.p?

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by shantti(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

you even have time to comment on a senseless post
Magnoliaa:

dont mind the o.p? you even have time to comment on a senseless post
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
shantti:

dont mind the o.p? you even have time to comment on a senseless post

Which troll alternate are you bayi?
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by CaptainStephen(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is a dead man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Liposure: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will intervene immediately like a gentleman would do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by soundOsonic: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
shame shame shame,you can as well watch him kill her because she's in her husband's house.

Your post are not always on point. See before you type think first.
You are blaming a woman's brother, for the abuse in her own home. Does that make any sense. If a woman is a punching bag in her own home she could just pack her things and leave as simple as that. Is she not an adult.
What do you expect that woman's brother to do? Enter the house and cause fight that can lead to police matter?
If my sister is going through this, I will advice her to leave, if she refuse to leave anything she sees she takes it.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by rtdCivilservant: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Drsnives:
I don't care if my sister is at fault or not, I go make sure I so beat the guy to stupor
Best answer so far.

10 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will not .......
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
shantti:

ur mad, so becos na him mama she is automatically right, anybody i mean anybody can be wrong. a woman slapped me at the atm just becos i told her she has to join the queue if she has to withdraw money as she was trying to jump the queue becos we that have been in the queue for so long were not fool, when she slapped me i held my atm with my mouth and gave her a resounding slap in front of her son, she was so shocked, her son was so shocked, everyone was so shocked, i waited patiently for my turn till i withdrew my money, she was still looking at me when i left. i swear to God if her son had tried to pick up a fight with me, i would had peforated his eyes with bottle, the only tin u expected him to do was to mediate peace since his mother is at fault, i woudnt encourage my mom to go about looking for trouble, if u slap her becos she slapped u first i will come in and mediate peace, but if u slapped her without she doing anytin to u then .......
All your long story only serves to re-enforce the idea which can easily be obtained from your first two words: that you're a shameless human being and as despicable as the son of the woman who stood looking at you while you slapped his mother.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.