Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Who Knows When This Song Was Released? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows When This Song Was Released? (262 Views)

What If The UEFA Champions League Theme Song Was Produced By A NIGERIAN / We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows When This Song Was Released? by Shayooluwah(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
When in need of information everyone resorts to Google. But Google has it wrong this time. Dear Nairalanders, who knows the year Kwam 1's song Solo Makinde was released. I searched Google and it's saying 2017. I know fully well it isn't correct cause I listened to it while growing up. I think the 2017 it indicated was when the digital copy was added.
P.S I need the information for a project I'm working on.

(1) (Reply)

A Record Deal For You! / Living Coast Up Coming Artists Development And Promotional Deal / Wilmer - Patoranking Ft. Bera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.