Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? (1287 Views)

Please Can Anyone In The House Tell Me The Requirements To Withdraw Bonus On Nai / Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally / I Can't Withdraw Bonus I Won From Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
With the way new and untrustworthy sportsbetting companies are springing here and there couple with their stringent rules and regulations which they use to pin down punters from making withdrawal and also the inability to pay after winning is discouraging me from funding my bet account.I will rather stake a bet in sportbetting shops than bet on my online account.
I stumbled uponn a new sportbet company in one of the newspapers called Gibet.On first registration you get instant ₦100 bonus when you insert the "free 100" on your account.I registered and got free ₦100 bonus.I stake with the ₦100 bonus and I won ₦4000.I continue to stake till the amount increased to ₦5k.Though I lost more money too.Now it is time to make withdrawal but I couldn't.So I clicked on it bonus withdrawal rules.It stated that I should first deposits a minimum of ₦1000 before I could withdraw.I clicked on the deposit rules and it stated that I should have to stake a total of ₦8000 and if I won before I could withdraw and the minimum withdrawal of bonus after win is ₦5000,irrespective of the amount I won and should rolled over 5 times before I could withdraw again.What a stringent and impossible way to undergo.What is the essence of giving out free bonus when I cannot withdraw my winnings?It totally useless.
Pics.

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Funny that you didnt read terms and conditions before going for bonuses. My search for the best betting bonus led me here. Good luck with that site, your experience is a good reason why 95% of those bookies will shutdown after one year unless if their families patronise them.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Germany Vs Sweden (second Round) / Nokia Defend Your Street / Millionaires Club Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.