Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally (4966 Views)

I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? / Win! Win! Win! Win Sportbet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmmm... Listen guy... From personal experience and once a victim... I can tell you have been scammed by someone and not sporty bet...

My story

Once a guy told me to click a link to get sure games and I did, clicked it and put my phone number plus my password, less than 5 minute later I lost control of my sporty bet account and money was withdrew from my bank to the temporary lost account....

Immediately I called customer care and they blocked the account so the hacker or fraudster won't move the money from the betting account to his own account

I don't know if u have been scammed the same way o but its best u call sporty bet customer care immediately and deactivate the account temporarily ... Your money will be safe

I don't think sporty bet scammed u, u might have lose guarded somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by slimjohn2k5: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Go first to your bank. Try to think if any of your guys thar do sport betting.
One more question, what is your school fees doing with you close to exams
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by lukasa: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Did anyone call u or sent u a text and u gave out a certian code after you noticed the hack??
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by lukasa: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bros abeg tell us truth yours was done in the day yine from the alert i saw,this hack are hardly done in the day time...You gave out something in wich they worked on,tell u exactly what happened.
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bornbiafra: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
How did you know it's sporty...... someone has accesed ur account and used sporty bet açount to pull the money
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
OP call sporty bet customers care immediately

I don't know if its too late anyway... But first thing u should have done was to call and block the account...
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm... Listen guy... From personal experience and once a victim... I can tell you have been scammed by someone and not sporty bet...

My story

Once a guy told me to click a link to get sure games and I did, clicked it and put my phone number plus my password, less than 5 minute later I lost control of my sporty bet account and money was withdrew from my bank to the temporary lost account....

Immediately I called customer care and they blocked the account so the hacker or fraudster won't move the money from the betting account to his own account

I don't know if u have been scammed the same way o but its best u call sporty bet customer care immediately and deactivate the account temporarily ... Your money will be safe

I tried calling Zenith bank customer care they said no network. I tried to transfer the remaining money left network could not allow me.
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
How did you know it's sporty...... someone has accesed ur account and used sporty bet açount to pull the money

SportBet can still help to retrieve the money. They know the account number the person use to withdraw the money.
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

I tried calling Zenith bank customer care they said no network. I tried to transfer the remaining money left network could not allow me.

Not your bank man, call sporty bet customers care 09088999988 fast

2 Likes

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bornbiafra: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

SportBet can still help to retrieve the money. They know the account number the person use to withdraw the money.
money wey don finish by now
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
I called SportBet customer service and they told me the hacker use my name to create and online mobile (Paycom) with this account number 9120027262.

Is there anyway forward?
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I called SportBet customer service and they told me the hacker use my name to create and online mobile (Paycom) with this account number 9120027262.

Is there anyway forward?

Hmmmm seems its now too late, at this stage

The police would have to be involved in the match now...
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Elzakzaky: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

There is no sporty bet in the debit account
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:

There is no sporty bet in the debit account

What's this MC Loc Web Prch-121309147099--Sport

The money was withdrew from a sporty bet account
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by OceanEye: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
You said you don't play bet. So do you by any chance have an account with Sportybet for suspecting the activity through them?

2 Likes

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by OceanEye: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

The money was withdrew from a sporty bet account

So is that how their bank description looks on alert messages? I mean have you come across such message before?
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
OceanEye:

So is that how their bank description looks on alert messages? I mean have you come across such message before?

Yes that's how it looks like... Every sporty bet user who deposit money will testify to that
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by OceanEye: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Yes that's how it looks like... Every sporty bet user who deposit money will testify to that

Ok that's all I want to know.
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Elzakzaky: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I see sport, not sportybet
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Theboy21: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's either you are not telling us something or else someone close to you might have scammed you, because before you can link your account to your sporty account they must sent you an OTP code and also use your bank atm card digits both front and 3 digits on the back, or you might have login to your sportybet account through a link sent to you by a scammer which gave them access...try and notify your bank and Sportybet bet Asap...

1 Like

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Prismandaaa(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

My story

So how does one safe guard his/her account?
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Prismandaaa:

So how does one safe guard his/her account?

Do not share your phone number or password with any one... Never click on any link given to you by anybody...

2 Likes

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bornbiafra: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

My story

the guy needs help yet he is not sincere

He has sporty bet account and he clicked a link that sent his details to the hackers
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
the guy needs help yet he is not sincere

He has sporty bet account and he clicked a link that sent his details to the hackers

Am afraid for him, those money are gone... Seems its too late to do anything

When it happened to me, I wasted no time to call for the sporty bet account deactivation and I was rest assured my money was still in the sporty bet account

I got the Money and account back after some verification from sporty bet...

I think sporty needs to do something about this o... Many will always fall victim if things continue this way

1 Like

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bornbiafra: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Am afraid for him, those money are gone... Seems its too late to do anything

When it happened to me, I wasted no time to call for the sporty bet account deactivation and I was rest assured my money was still in the sporty bet account

I got the Money and account back after some verification from sporty bet...

I think sporty needs to do something about this o... Many will always fall victim if things continue this way
how is the hackers doing that
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Bigredmachine: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
how is the hackers doing that

Do I know!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sporty bet now have a secure method of withdrawal whereby if you make a withdrawal they will send you an otp to confirm.The op should be sincere

1 Like

Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by airex(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's a simple thing.
Someone used her account to fund his sportybet account.
Re: Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally by Prismandaaa(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Do not share your phone number or password with any one... Never click on any link given to you by anybody...
alright. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Predict Football Matches For Free & Make Money. / All About Football / GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.