Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) (43281 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Gossipninja: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Here is a trending video of a Police Officer molesting a 14 years old girl in community in Abuja.

The girl in question according to report didn’t commit any offense. The police officer handcuffed and tear gassed her without the knowledge of the parent.

Other tenants who’re scared of the Officer, were seen busy ranting and filming the incident.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/police-officer-caught-on-camera-molesting-a-14-year-old-girl-in-abuja-photos/

3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Gossipninja: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by matify83: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Season of police dismissals "LOADED"

Their once revered cloak of impunity has surrendered to the vigilance of Android wielding "lazy" Nigerian youths bent on demystifying their selfish arrogance.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
#ENDARS

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by McAausim: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
sad

#End police brutality#

I will love to take up this case.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by TANID(m): 1:14am On Apr 17, 2019
Again ?
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Today na police matter just dey make front page...

Anytime I see police thread I go instinctively know say something bad dhan happen..and for the umpteen time I wasn't disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by wahles(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Caught in the act
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by myners007: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Is that girl 14?
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by u12qa: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
fggfg

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by SimSify(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
The idiot might have asked the innocent small girl for pomo and she refused..

Sometimes I wonder how this police hypocrites feel when cases are reported to them.. that is why they always feel less concerned.. because the know they are very guilty of so many cases themselves..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
This police officer should be sacked and face the consequences of his crime.
We need to sanitize the police force. They should be law abiding.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Praisesongz: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
I dreamt I killed 4policemen with blow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
What is really going on with police as an institution? I think they need total overhauling and purging medication
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Imagine if the teaser was already in use . na like 500 volts for don enter her body now.

#Letsendpolicebrutality

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Elements of frustration...
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by bigt2(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
There should be a way to see these videos without clicking on external links. This post is a click bait! I'm not clicking that link undecided

On the other hand, the policeman needs to get the beating of his life but apparently the fear factor is in the people who can't ask questions to set things straight by molesting the molester. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by quinnboy: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by selemo: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Why do black man like to live in slums and ghetto.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Na this kind idiots dey spray bullets anyhow like otapiapia sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2019
sad

mtcheww

when I heard "molesting" I was thinking he's already putting his thing in her thing..

my thinking shaa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by InaNla(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2019
CHANGE as promised!

NEXT LEVEL BRUTALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by soy22: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW. DETAILS ON BANNERS!

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by insure1: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
bigt2:
There should be a way to see these videos without clicking on external links. This post is a click bait! I'm not clicking that link undecided

You may need to understand that allowing videos directly on this site will need larger disk space on the server which may be way too expensive for Seun to maintain. In fact, he might need to host himself.

Again, with so many video uploads the site might start to drag.

A number of other factors may have made Seun decide to leave it as it is undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Its real o.... Nigerian police is extremely useless.

I think its high time they stop employing illiterates into the force, these illiterates come into the force and corrupt and spoil everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2019
This is bad.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Deborachi(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
This one should be dismissed with immediate effect. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.