Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) (43300 Views)

Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Old Chief Beaten By Villagers For ''Killing'' Young Boys In The Community.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Lionofthedesert: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Villagers from Arewa local government of Kebbi state successfully repelled bandit attacked on their village and killed some of them in the process......

Kebbi state as been adjudged the most peaceful state in Northern Nigeria and arguably in the whole country.

perhaps, such gallantry is the reason the state enjoy this level of peace.
see narration from one of the eye witness...

[b],* I've been following the incident from that night to this point

The incident happened not yesterday but 2 days back at Gumki at about 11pm.

The Kidnappers came to the house where they abducted the guys. Villagers chased them across villages. On gotten to R/tsaka they too joined hands and continue after them.

Though, the bandits were shooting with live ammunition throughout the night until when they ran out of ammunition.

Around Barikin- Daji (a village bordering Arewa and Bunza LGs) the villagers too joined the race.
Alhamdulillah, they snatched the abducted guys from them though one of them sustained injury.
Because of the determination and courage, my people kept on the struggle until in the morning hours when they killed 2 of the useless creatures and caught one of them.

Moreso, they continued when later in the afternoon hours caught another one and handed over both the corpses and the live ones.

Following day, (yesterday) the mighty villagers were on their feet hence killed one more ( making 3 ba).

Still in the afternoon hours of yesterday, one more of them was caught while on transit from Niger republic to around Gumundai village.

Unfortunately, 2 of the villagers (from Bunza LG) were killed by the wicked bandits. Allah jikansu! [/b]

MODERATORS, Please push to frontpage.

Source: Eyewitness narration.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Lionofthedesert: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
MORE PICTURES...

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiN: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omo kebbi people didn't come to play

295 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yeeesh..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by JAOS(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
nice one

16 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
If bandits and their paymasters are treated like this nobody will complain! I hope that village is fully ready for reprisal attacks

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lionofthedesert:
Villagers from Arewa local government of Kebbi state successfully repelled bandit attacked on their village and killed some of them in the process......
Kebbi state as been adjudged the most peaceful state in Northern Nigeria and arguably in the whole country.
perhaps, such gallantry is the reason the state enjoy this level of peace.
see narration from one of the eye witness...

[b]I'm *Sufyanu Dauda Rafin-tsaka,* I've been following the incident from that night to this point

The incident happened not yesterday but 2 days back at Gumki at about 11pm.
The Kidnappers came to the house where they abducted the guys. Villagers chased them across villages. On gotten to R/tsaka they too joined hands and continue after them.
Though, the bandits were shooting with live ammunition throughout the night until when they ran out of ammunition.

Around Barikin- Daji (a village bordering Arewa and Bunza LGs) the villagers too joined the race.
Alhamdulillah, they snatched the abducted guys from them though one of them sustained injury.
Because of the determination and courage, my people kept on the struggle until in the morning hours when they killed 2 of the useless creatures and caught one of them.

Moreso, they continued when later in the afternoon hours caught another one and handed over both the corpses and the live ones.

Following day, (yesterday) the mighty villagers were on their feet hence killed one more ( making 3 ba).

Still in the afternoon hours of yesterday, one more of them was caught while on transit from Niger republic to around Gumundai village.

Unfortunately, 2 of the villagers (from Bunza LG) were killed by the wicked bandits. Allah jikansu! [/b]

MODERATORS, Please push to frontpage.

Source: Eyewitness narration.

Kudos to the community that end the evil

But what will happen, If is Sunday Igboho or ESN that kill these terrorist? the terrorist leader in the in person of Miatt allah or whatever they call him will be commanding police and army to arrest community that defend them self.

where are arewa youths?

Every community should follow the foot steps to to send any terrorist around them out or to hell.

But i am not sure dead can accept these men base on the way the community design them.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Chidexter(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hnm all villagers around 50mile radius of that incident should either buckle up or flee cos the powers that be will not be happy about this brave news....

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
obama30:

Kudos to the community that end the evil

But what will happen, If is Sunday Igboho or ESN that kill these terrorist? the terrorist leader in the in person of Miatt allah or whatever they call him will be commanding police and army to arrest community that defend them self.

where are arewa youths?

Every community should follow the foot steps to to send any terrorist around them out or to hell.

But i am not sure dead can accept these men base on the way the community design them.

Sunday Ogboho did not kill any terrorist, he attacked an unarmed Fulani settler, after warning them to leave, if the Seriki he burnt down his house is a criminal as claimed, will he go there, and give ultimatum to leave?

These villagers caught the bandits in action, and Aluu the marafakers, while handing those alive to the authorities..... Igboho acted like the illiterate he is....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by inahlot(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
this is nothing but bravery from the residents of kebbi, now let's imagine if many states could take a cue and copy this repelling of attacks from this so called bandit, how better would this country have been

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by 4reala(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
God bless this Kebbi people. They made my day

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chei, see butchering. I can't even recognize the part of head where the face is normally located .Buhari will not like this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Valkrie: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Like I always said nobody would protect you more than yourself.....If these villagers were also armed to the teeth all these bandits would think twice before venturing in to commit any atrocities in their villages...!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Trimjos: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jesus shocked

These villagers no get joy oo! Bandits cannot play with them again??

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
It pays to face your fears, all they need is weapons, and also build trenches, to run into, and defend your positions from.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omo! This is brutality!

Just imagine say 50 Kala in the hands of these fearless villagers?

Strenght in unity, see as villages they join hand they pursue bandit... Kudos!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Brave hearts!

Kudos. Kill those bandits. Kill em all!

I salute their courage. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
no need to show dem here just do the needful shikina

6 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
kudos to them

4 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Meanwhile mufutaus coneheaded structured elements catch a certain wakili and hand am to olopa...olopa say thank you and arrested three of the sophisticated moronic ajokas that brought the wakili and put am for murder case for their heads. Na jail get the mumus..

Meanwhile the wakili dey enjoy himself with bottle of beer for one corner... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:
Brave hearts!

Kudos. Kill those bandits. Kill em all!

I salute their courage. cool

I tell you...the masters are very brave unlike slaves who are fear fear and hand over wakili to chop Life grin

4 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
I love this

4 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by princepee: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
To me there is nothing graphic about those pictures they got what they deserved ------meanwhile where was the police during the Chase it started in the nite till the following day yet no report of police involvement. I tire for this country

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Duplexxx: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chai
Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I tell you...the masters are very brave unlike slaves who are fear fear and hand over wakili to chop Life grin

Yeah unlike those who buy cows to shoot and we dont see any pictures or evidence of a single herdsman they shot grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

AfonjaConehead...see how this guy destroyed your career. grin

Franzinni:
you get time to dey hate ... Haha mister master hahahahaha

I bet you live in oodua land ...lagos to be precise but you don't like the people who own the land that live and make a living in... Human beings are really strange creatures.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Sunday Ogboho did not kill any terrorist, he attacked an unarmed Fulani settler, after warning them to leave, if the Seriki he burnt down his house is a criminal as claimed, will he go there, and give ultimatum to leave?

These villagers caught the bandits in action, and Aluu the marafakers, while handing those alive to the authorities..... Igboho acted like the illiterate he is....
didn't you hear when two of seriki boys shot at him so don't say what you don't know oga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Afamsi: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
First pic be like Bull dog ... Monkey don go market e no return.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jostoman:
didn't you hear when two of seriki boys shot at him so don't say what you don't know oga.

Imaginary Seriki Boys...... Are you there? Gerraheremehn!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
These kebbi guys are artists ... See the master piece they created with that orcs head ... Bashed it's brains out of existence... I hope they are real bandits tho bucasue the internet is the devil's fiddle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

you get time to dey hate ... Haha mister master hahahahaha

I bet you live in oodua land ...lagos to be precise but you don't like the people who own the land that live and make a living in... Human beings are really strange creatures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.