Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen (13410 Views)

Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Buharimustgo: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Police and lies,We are not dying,we will all see The Herdsmen go on rampage In Ekiti
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Xisnin(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Police are being dishonest, no armed robber will go rob poor villagers who are struggling to survive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
The police said its a case of armed robbery, more likely your people or people you know. Fulani herdsmen no longer Ekiti headache, it’s your people coming to rob daily . I won’t mention names or tribe but you know yourself .

Are u a Fulani Herdsman?
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by RichBoy247: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

They voted for next level so stop bothering me with whatever happens in Ekiti

Did you read the press release at all? Or you lack comprehension? Obviously, you are still suffering from post election lost trauma. Take it easy before it turns to psychiatric disorders. We told you and the Cameroonian bixual with his deputy the Chinese Obituary that we shall beat you silly. We just did that. So, make your wailing minimal so that you can sustain it for the 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by amakenny: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
CottenTees:
POLICE PRESS RELEASE
16/04/2019

The Nigeria Police Force, Ekiti State Command wishes to use this medium to debunk the circulated social media report that "Fulani Herdsmen raided and attacked Iyemero Farmstead Settlement ; Killing two persons ".

2. On-the-spot assessment revealed that it was a case of armed robbery. The two (2) victims whom were alleged to have been killed are actually in the hospital where they are currently responding to treatment.

3. However, the Nigeria Police Force as the lead agency for Internal Security Management and maintenance of law and Order will at all time perform its constitutional and statutory duties of protection of life's and property.

4. The general public is hereby enjoined to disregard and discountenance such media publication and broadcast as diversionary, since it does not intend to undermine the relative peace being enjoyed in Ekiti State.

5. Furthermore, the listening governor of the State, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of the Ekiti State. Dr. John Kayode Feyemi has ensured that a Police outpost/observation point and joint operations base is put in place in this agrarian community. Kindly give it a repeated broadcast, please.

DSP.CALEB IKECHUKWU,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PPRO),
FOR:COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, EKITI STATE COMMAND ADO-EKITI .

Where were police when armed robbers were operating in the farmstead?

A true police formation would nip such robbery in the bud.
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Westtimeline:
Have you saved the people of Ebonyi finish?

Dude I am.from Edo state so how does this even relate ?

How stupid are you ? cheesy
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by ClearFlair: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

They voted for next level so stop bothering me with whatever happens in Ekiti

Nobody gives a hoot about you bitter people. Vamoose!
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by mrgreen4real(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yoruba muslims dont have any problem with herdmen killing
Yhu mean the Yoruba don't have any problem despite the fact that they have killed Yoruba Muslims before?
Only a chicken don't have problem with the owner even when slaughtered.
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by LazyGold(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2019
mrgreen4real:

Yhu mean the Yoruba don't have any problem despite the fact that they have killed Yoruba Muslims before?
Only a chicken don't have problem with the owner even when slaughtered.

You guys are always acting like typical Barbarians and savages, this is 2019 for god's sake and this is not the stone age, you guys are still with your primitive Brain.

When Nigerians murdered British in UK, why didn't the British attack Nigerians in UK? When Russians caused chaos in USA why didn't Americans attack Russians in USA ? It show they are civilise but they can be very lethal. You guys are still with Primitive idealogy and no nation can Develop with this your primitive and backward ideas

This is one of the reason Africa still backward and the idiot you replied is not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2019
CottenTees:
POLICE PRESS RELEASE
16/04/2019

The Nigeria Police Force, Ekiti State Command wishes to use this medium to debunk the circulated social media report that "Fulani Herdsmen raided and attacked Iyemero Farmstead Settlement ; Killing two persons ".

2. On-the-spot assessment revealed that it was a case of armed robbery. The two (2) victims whom were alleged to have been killed are actually in the hospital where they are currently responding to treatment.

3. However, the Nigeria Police Force as the lead agency for Internal Security Management and maintenance of law and Order will at all time perform its constitutional and statutory duties of protection of life's and property.

4. The general public is hereby enjoined to disregard and discountenance such media publication and broadcast as diversionary, since it does not intend to undermine the relative peace being enjoyed in Ekiti State.

5. Furthermore, the listening governor of the State, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of the Ekiti State. Dr. John Kayode Feyemi has ensured that a Police outpost/observation point and joint operations base is put in place in this agrarian community. Kindly give it a repeated broadcast, please.

DSP.CALEB IKECHUKWU,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PPRO),
FOR:COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, EKITI STATE COMMAND ADO-EKITI .

How can they be Fulani's when police is waiting to brief about the attack , they can't be there to protect or fight the attacker only to stay in their office and getting information. Police now know the attackers more than the villagers that saw them one on one, what concerns thief with destroying a farms with crops inside? Did police come during the time the attacks were on? Police got information after two days of the attack and believe to calm the people down by releasing fake news. The same police should accept the villagers faith anytime the start killing the thieves cause the villagers cannot continue watching the thieves wipe them out. Neither should police expect the villagers to hand over disarm armrubber to them when them the police can't face the attack talk less of disarm them.
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Afonja007: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
The police said its a case of armed robbery, more likely your people or people you know. Fulani herdsmen no longer Ekiti headache, it’s your people coming to rob daily . I won’t mention names or tribe but you know yourself .
arm robbers going to farm to rob and kill their victims?make una dey protect fulani people untill the day e go happen,you mean like 20 people they ill soon execute in saudi arabia?
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by kenoxzy(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2019
it was a robbery
my mum was one of the victims but thank God they are fine now [color=#000099][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by EdiAbali: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

We know you, you are not a Yoruba and you are not a Muslim. Muslim against inocent killing, herdmen kill both Muslim and non Muslim.

Am a Yoruba and am proud to be a Muslim,

I say no to killing.

We know you're not a Yoruba and not a Muslim
We Yorubastard Muslims follow the leader of MURIC
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by sapientia(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Even when the real documents are attached, believing NPF is always difficult for me.

My bad though.

But I don't trust this news.
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by kingmuyiwa(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2019
BRO IF YOU DEY BELIEVE ALL THIS WORTHLESS POLICE, THEN YOU CAN BELIEVE ANY THING. LET THEM SHOW US PICTURE OR VIDEO OF THE VICTIM. AND THE COMMUNITY PEOPLE CAN NOT BE LYING. HOW MANY FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE YOU SEEN IN THE DAILIES AS SUSPECTS?
Escodeb:
I guess those commenting below didn't read the press release. SMH

Inasmuch I condemn any killing across the country especially those by the killer Fulani herdsmen, I also condemn fake news. What do you gain by spreading fake news?
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by LydaImhof: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by mujaya1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Biafra and there fake news, igbo and there fake nairaland moderator you should ashame yourself, hating fulani can,t take you anywhere, proudly fulani, proudly fulani, proudly fulani, i am fulani come and kill me.
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by NaMeAboki: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
It has become so easy to now ascribe almost any killing to SUSPECTED Fulani Herdsmen, without need for further verification; no thanks to lazy unprofessional journalism and Fake News merchants - haba! which way forward 9ja? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Deborachi(f): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Idiat, he is not like your ponmo cutting hero grin grin

You lack home training
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Deborachi:

You lack home training
Story for the gods undecided
Re: Ekiti State Police Press Release To The Allege Invasion Of Fulani Herdsmen by echodrum(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
since wh n did you start believing Nigerian Police?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** / FRSC Confirms New Year’s Day Accident Claimed 7 Lives In Ogun / Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.