Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) (58195 Views)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by cyborg123(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
angry
i wonder how the lady will feel reading all these social media posts. Nowadays, it seems the vilest of animals are better than most human beings.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Lamay: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
I fell down and cried when I did this too. I was very fat then. No be by force sha
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by alizma: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
no be only fat people dey fall hand for that thing o. na who go that side know how e dey be.
that moment you seems hanging in the middle of no where and something is asking you, is this going to be last day on earth?

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Are they wearing dress or curtain?
Na question O..
grin grin grin grin you know get eye to see us or what ? Look at the picture again.

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by bossrillboss: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Waakanda:
Happy for you cheesy
..pls can u help me rewrite my cv?.thanks.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Waakanda: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
bossrillboss:
..pls can u help me rewrite my cv?.thanks.

Of course yes... kindly visit the website found on the advert i.e. exceptional cv . com (one word) or just type "Exceptional CV' on Google search and click on "CV Order" on the menu.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crimecity:
Here is a trending video of a plus size corper who broke down in tears during camp drilling.

The lady who's undergoing normal camp drilling with her platoon members, left many speechless after she got stuck on the net.

Her body weight also contributed to her predicament, hence she found it very difficult to cross, until a military and man 'o' war personnel came to her rescue after she cried out her eyes.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/plus-size-nysc-corps-member-cries-like-a-baby-during-camp-drilling-pics/

OROBO CORPER!

It is well! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Gkemz: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Any woman who's so obese that she can't move her body shows a sign of indiscipline to manage her eating habits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
She just full gran remain grin
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
If na Oza Room drilling she no go cry grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol, the drill will assist her to reduce in size.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by yaki84: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Muscomide:
If na bobo dey drill borehole for am now, na so she go dey moan like cat. Orobo oshi!
u don go shake table nw, hw cat de moan?
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Agugbadin: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
NYSC is good,it exposes women who are lazy and do not take good care of their body.After this experience she should spend some time at the GYM every day,this is disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.