Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire (428 Views)

Ian Book, Notre Dame Survive Sloppy Opener In 35-17 Win Over Louisville / The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos / Notre Dame Cathedral France On Fire, Spires Collapsed! (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire by crackclap: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Would you believe that Notre Dame was built in the 14th Century? To be precise, it was constructed in 1345, yeah, you read that right.

Tuning up to CNN, I saw a sight that looked like a fireworks, but mainnnnnnnn, it was more than that.

According to reliable course, the fire outbreak was actually caused by bad electrical work in relation to temp power for the Reno.

A spokesman for Paris police tells CNN the Notre Dame fire is now under control.

The fire burned for several hours Monday, causing the collapse of the cathedral’s iconic spire and the destruction of its roof structure, which dated back to the 13th century.

Consumed by flames, the spire leaned to one side and fell onto the burning roof as horrified onlookers watched.

French President Emmanuel Macron praised firefighters for saving the cathedral’s iconic facade and towers. “Thanks to their bravery, the worst has been avoided.”

The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm 15 April 2019

“Notre-Dame is our history, our literature, part of our psyche, the place of all our great events, our epidemics, our wars… the epicenter of our lives.Notre-Dame is burning, and I know the sadness, and this tremor felt by so many fellow French people. But tonight, I’d like to speak of hope too.Let’s be proud, because we built this cathedral more than 800 years ago, we’ve built it and, throughout the centuries, let it grow, and improved it.So I solemnly say tonight: we will rebuild it together.”
- France President said.

The Stained Glass Rose Window that was Destroyed

I think this was a devastating lose.

See more about 700 years of human history collapsing before our eyes

https://crackclap.com/photo-of-notre-dame/

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire by Baawaa(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2019
God knows
Re: See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire by TANID(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Designer Perfume Business Starting With N5000 / Mosquito Electric Fan Killer, Solar Snake Repellent & Mosquito Rechargeable Bulb / Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.