Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos (336 Views)

Roof Design Trends In Nigeria Beyond 2023. / Ian Book, Notre Dame Survive Sloppy Opener In 35-17 Win Over Louisville / See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos by crackclap: 10:59am On May 15, 2019
Of course, on April 15th, France lost part of one of its most iconic buildings, the Notre Dame Cathedral. After much panic and tears by citizens, the fundraising campaign for the rebuilding process began quickly, with an aftermath eruption of several design firms competing for the job.

Because this was such a great historical place, the new Notre Dame’s Roof Design is one which supports the ecological living in terms of environmental friendliness.

Notre Dame’s Roof Design & Meaning To Life
Amongst other roof designing companies that bided, one particularly cool, and eco-friendly design was from one French firm widely known as Vincent Callebaut Architectures.

From observation, their “Palingenesis” design is not only a beautiful glass structure, it would also be a light-absorbing greenhouse that’s meant to provide the Cathedral with 100% clean energy.

With the above being said, before we see the New Notre Dame’s Roof Design, here is what the Architecture Company said in regards to environmental friendliness.

The New Notre Dame’s Roof Design

[img]https://crackclapextensionhome.files./2019/05/notre-dames-roof-design-1.jpg[/img]

Re: The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos by emmaokw(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2019
And it took them how long to do... but not in my beloved country
Re: The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos by chuksville(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2019
"Yeah, my church is marching on and the Gates of hell can never prevail", says Our Lord Jesus Christ!

Re: The New Notre Dame’s ROOF DESIGN Is Amazing And Swaggerlicoius – Photos by crackclap: 12:05pm On May 15, 2019
chuksville:
"Yeah, my church is marching on and the Gates of hell can never prevail", says Our Lord Jesus Christ!
Hahahahahahaha. Okay oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Make Fcmb Master Card. / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / I Came Across This App Today And I Must Say It Is Not Just An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.