Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (38881 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Abimbola29(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Was she like that when your shattered legs were still intact? If NO then answer the following ;

1. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

2. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

3. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

If your answers are NO then you're in for it cos she might do worse

These Hoes don't joke with good sex and the moment they can't get that from you they go on a search and if unfortunately for you they find a solution then you are a loserangry

Someone is already fvckiing your wife stupidly angry.

Forget all these you're not whole or strong enough crap, forget about money, cos they don't care. The only thing they care most about is to get banged well.. What's my own with bang sef It's Fvck, I say fvck them well and they will love you forever even if you are headless sad

It's either you do the needful and stand a chance to revive your deceased Love or run like a coward angry
bros you are mouthed God bless you. imagined my babe telling me that she just like,not for anything coz she get money pass me, she even said am not usefuI, the worst was that she also said ;na me small pass out of all her ex,what am I even saying? out of all her current sugar daddy coz lately she's cheating
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by perpeling22(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's well
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by afribabe: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
maasoap:

So, it is normal for a wife to be threatening her husband who has a shattered leg with divorce at every slight opportunity because he couldn't or didn't do all the things you listed up there! How many of us in Nigeria are doing that today? Few are just trying to copy those things, it was never our way of life. So, no Africa woman in her right sense would threaten her husband with divorce just because those things are lacking
but African man wants red pant and bra wife na grin grin
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Adesola19: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am very sorry about your accident. I hope you get better. As for your wife, saying that word twice means she probably means it. Don’t think of taking the kids and leaving please. A good heartfelt talk with your wife should help. And if that doesn’t work maybe a separation.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by tabithababy(f): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Oga, no long talk
Change those kids school to one she will not know
Divorce her
Allow d kids to stay with your mother for d time being
Tell d judge u are ready to pay her off if she rants aboit maintenance....tell d judge that with her attitude she can't make a good mother
Go for HIV TEST as soon as possible
Ask ya orthopaedic doctors about d possibility of prosthetic legs

She can't make a good mother shocked but she has been taking care of the kids since his legs broke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by sweetilicious(f): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Am sad on your behalf op.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Philgafauto:

Invalid ke? So OP is now invalid because he has a shattered leg? I keep getting scared of this marriage issue & i must get married in this life. God will help men jareee. To get money sef na wahala, let alone good women in Nigeria. We have only few good women left & its sad. cry cry cry cry

Please check your dictionary for the meaning of an invalid and you will see that an invalid isn't intuitive or derogatory .
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Somzee(f): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
SBL28:
Since you had your accident, how have you been treating her? Have you been a loving husband? In all honesty, has she been taking care of you?

I'm asking all these questions because I read a post on Facebook about two weeks ago, the woman was complaining bitterly about her husband. The man had an accident and has been confined to a wheelchair since then. The wife said the man does not appreciate anything, always raining heavy curses on her. If he wanted to poo and she didn't respond quickly, this man would defecate on himself just to punish her. He would slap her at the slightest provocation. The last one that happened before she sent in the post, the man wanted to poo and he complained that she didn't give him the potty quickly. After doing his 'business', he asked the wife to come and clean it up and then poured the poo on her as soon as she got close to him. cry cry cry

This is a woman who has been doing everything without a maid or any help. They have three or four children (can't remember), the last one still is less than a year old. The woman said she was fed up but she didn't want people to call her names for leaving.

So my question to you again, how have you been treating your wife since your accident
Thank you for this.

When a woman acts up, a lot of people condemn her without knowing what she has condoled.

Imagine a scenario where a man denies his wife of her conjugal rights or treats her as if she's nothing to him anymore, and still feels or sees no wrong in it., tomorrow when the woman starts acting Up or falls into the hands of another man the society calls her shameless and tells the man to send her away.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by tempest01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
comradee1248:
We got married in 2013, by 2015 I had a very terrible accident that shattered one of my leg, so I've been down since then, even though the treatment will soon be over, I did up to 6 surgeries costing quite a fotune, which my people paid.

I work with a very reputable Paramilitary organization, my salary has never been stopped.
I have never failed to provide the basic necessities in the house, even bought my own 2 bedroom flat in the process.

My wife gets angry at the slightest oppotunity..
She told me 2 times that the only reason she's still with me is our two kids...

The 1st time I didn't take it serious but the 2nd time she said it I knew I have to think twice over it.

I know I will bounce back to life and use my legs again in few weeks from now.

My plan is to pack my kids and leave her alone...

What do you Suggest I do.

Thanks

Many wives say this when they are angry. Try to treat her better. And communicate with her.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by iRepNaija1: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2019
maasoap:

So, it is normal for a wife to be threatening her husband who has a shattered leg with divorce at every slight opportunity because he couldn't or didn't do all the things you listed up there! How many of us in Nigeria are doing that today? Few are just trying to copy those things, it was never our way of life. So, no Africa woman in her right sense would threaten her husband with divorce just because those things are lacking

You're making an argument based on words I never said. If you're going to come at me, critique what I actually said. I never said it was okay for the wife to make threats against her husband, if that's what actually happened (plus she made the threat twice, not at every opportunity). This has nothing to do with her being an African woman or not. Don't bring that stereotype here. The point of my original post is that we only know his side of the story, like I said the first time, and that the OP and wife need to sit down and talk.

There are three sides to any story: your side, my side, and truth. So abeg, take your indignation elsewhere and write it in a blog.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by ade2291(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2019
teresafaith:
She was just saying it out of frustration/anger, not like she meant it

Wow! Seems you were in her mind to know this. If it were to be the man who repeatedly utter such words to the woman, not minding her current situation, would you be saying he never meant it? The woman's action is a proof that she never really loved him, and because she no longer get the conveniences which made her stuck to the man when he was fully healthy, she has now brought up her true self.

Whatsoever might have happened to induce this rubbish behavior from her, she's suppose to let her husband know about it. And if it's something which was caused by the husband's circumstance, then she's expected to show the love she claimed to have had for the man by waiting patiently as he gradually recuperate to his real self. It's for better for worse, she made this vow to the man.

Like @SageMK stated, "Life is too short to tolerate bullshìt."

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by tabithaola(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kindly take this to where you get advice from experienced people not these singles who are novice in marital issues and challenges.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
uuzba:

He should not take the kids? The woman should take the kids?
Your head!
The kids will suffer because of both of them. The kids cannot be deprived of either parent. No one parent is better than the other and the kids cannot be made to select.

both parents should have the kids EQUALLY.... one week at daddy, one week with mommy (whatever will work for both). if they cant agree amicably on this issue then let a divorce court decide.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
Every woman make comment like this once or twice in marriage. Tell us why you want pack leave forget this plenty grammar
you so you lied to me hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / My Baby's Transformation... / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.