Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation (8615 Views)

My Experience: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Is Not Scam!. / Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Recruitment Scam / Apply For Religious Workers And Volunteers At Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by KasJoi: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
I applied for a volunteer position at Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation and i got an interview invitation.

My challenge here is that there's not enough information about the foundation online.

Please if anyone knows anything about this foundation i'd appreciate it if you can share that knowledge. I don't want to walk into danger.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Sunseyt(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
When is your interview scheduled for, cos I applied too and got invite from them. I don't know much about them too but the address they gave correspond with the one on their website. But I will like to know more about them, what the volunteering is about and benefits enjoyed by volunteers

KasJoi:
I applied for a volunteer position at Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation and i got an interview invitation.

My challenge here is that there's not enough information about the foundation online.

Please if anyone knows anything about this foundation i'd appreciate it if you can share that knowledge. I don't want to walk into danger.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Eddyjaycillecti: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Same here, I got d invite slated for Wednesday. Nobody knows about them probably they r new. I wonder if there is salary attached to this volunteering job.
Please who know about them, hope they r not these gnld group in disguise.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Sunseyt(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Eddyjaycillecti:
Same here, I got d invite slated for Wednesday. Nobody knows about them probably they r new. I wonder if there is salary attached to this volunteering job.

Na waa oooooooo
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Eddyjaycillecti: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nobody is talking after now they will b asking how was d interview to know if it worth going
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Sunseyt(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Eddyjaycillecti:
Nobody is talking after now they will b asking how was d interview to know if it worth going

I don't know why people are not talking, maybe there is no one with tangible info
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Mopoli(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2019
I got a message from them asking me to pick up a date for an interview. can someone tell us more about the foundation in terms of benefits and payment
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Johnsegun54(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
KasJoi:

I got the same from them
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Quelme: 6:55pm On May 31, 2019
Mopoli:
I got a message from them asking me to pick up a date for an interview. can someone tell us more about the foundation in terms of benefits and payment
got same message from them.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by gabrielniy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
KasJoi:

Hi, please I'll like to know more about how the interview went. I'll mail you. Thanks.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by wisestman(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Eddyjaycillecti:

you applied for a volunteer work and you are asking if there is a salary or are you referring to other benefits attached to the free work you are about to do?
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by gabrielniy(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
wisestman:

you applied for a volunteer work and you are asking if there is a salary or are you referring to other benefits attached to the free work you are about to do?

Some places offer paid volunteering

1 Like

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by decentjannie(f): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Did you attend the interview please highlight me on the nature of their work.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by decentjannie(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
gabrielniy:

Hi, please I'll like to know more about how the interview went. I'll mail you. Thanks.

Please how was the interview with royal mifadelo global foundation.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by gabrielniy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
decentjannie:

Please how was the interview with royal mifadelo global foundation.
I've not been there for interview, just gathering info in advance.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by SenAkanni: 3:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Please I got an interview scheduled with this foundation. Please who can help confirm their authenticity, make I no enter danger o.
The address I was given does not correspond the one on their website, but it's the same surulere.

Please I need an urgent assistance.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Mayornikky: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Johnsegun54 post=78899590]

I got called for an interview also, I was asked to pick a date also I dont know their authenticity. can someone share please

1 Like

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by itzmarvyx(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mayornikky:
Hi, How was the interview? Could you shed some details about it?
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by karyhma(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
What's the uodate on this

KasJoi:

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by youngsahito(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
SenAkanni:
Please I got an interview scheduled with this foundation. Please who can help confirm their authenticity, make I no enter danger o.
The address I was given does not correspond the one on their website, but it's the same surulere.

Please I need an urgent assistance.
where you able to attend the interview and are they offering pay for the volunteer job.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Jimtocracy: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Fellow Nairalander, I got interview invitation from Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation. Please are they real?
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Lotusflowerbomb: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2021
I also got an invite this morning from Mifadelo global. Are they real? They re asking me to pay 5k for registration.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Deyoung09: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2021
I got a mail from them too and they asked me to pay £50 to show that I'm ready to take the volunteering job....

Tho the benefits are convincing but paying £50 seem too much for a volunteering job.

Or what do you guys think?
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Nairamotive: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Same here with me.
I think the 5k is to cover the cost of ID card, uniform and other paper work.
The reason may be..some people will get these materials and not have time for the volunteering work.

From the advert that I applied from, it was stated PAID VOLUNTEER
that was around July 2020.

I did some findings and found out that the pay is around 50k as stated in the findings.

Though I have no personal experience on that so I can't be 100% sure.

After the registration,

Every other things will be in the 6 months appointment letter before upgrading to international membership.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Lotusflowerbomb: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nairamotive:

Same here with me.
I think the 5k is to cover the cost of ID card, uniform and other paper work.
The reason may be..some people will get these materials and not have time for the volunteering work.

From the advert that I applied from, it was stated PAID VOLUNTEER
that was around July 2020.

I did some findings and found out that the pay is around 50k as stated in the findings.

Though I have no personal experience on that so I can't be 100% sure.

After the registration,

Every other things will be in the 6 months appointment letter before upgrading to international membership.

So are you convinced enough to pay the 5k?
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Nairamotive: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
So are you convinced enough to pay the 5k?

Yes, they just want to use that to get only passionate volunteers
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by AdedoyinEmma: 3:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Pls does any one have any updated information on this royal mifadelo foundation as of now

2 Likes

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by lawlhee: 3:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Have you gone for registration already that they asked for 5k?
Lotusflowerbomb:
I also got an invite this morning from Mifadelo global. Are they real? They re asking me to pay 5k for registration.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Deyoung09:
I got a mail from them too and they asked me to pay £50 to show that I'm ready to take the volunteering job....

Tho the benefits are convincing but paying £50 seem too much for a volunteering job.

Or what do you guys think?
what are the benefits?

1 Like

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Nairamotive: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
I just left their office now.

They pay stipends only on your available days depending on the category you choose to work under.

So if you are going for it, just go with the passion of volunteering and not to make money cos the money paid can only take care of your tfare.

I collected the form sha

1 Like

Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by Lotusflowerbomb: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
lawlhee:
Have you gone for registration already that they asked for 5k?
Nop it is stated in the mail.
Re: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation by williams2600(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
its scam please

this is the reply i got:
The registration is free and the forms, the ID cards, and uniforms are free. Likewise the volunteering, membership certificate and our training certificates will be sent to you from our head office in the United Kingdom. Also, there is a free health check at our various clinics for all our volunteers and free food during our food bank program at our food warehouse too. Moreover, there is provision for the homeless people at various locations.

However, there are annual membership fee of:

o Free for all students

o N5000 for paid volunteers

o N20000 for full member

o N50000 for our international membership,

o N80000 for local partnership

o N150000 for our international partnership.

These fees enable us to pay salaries, and maintain the offices because we are a non- profit making organization. Also, the registration can be done online through email or at any of our offices and the volunteers can work on-site at any of our offices and online from wherever they are if they are not staying close to any of our offices. The salary is 10% commission and we pay per calendar month to enable us to send accurate reports to CAC Abuja.

We are now running a discount educational program through one of our partners’ in the United Kingdom. Our full and student members can now do their first and second year university program with our discount code in their various countries and come to the United Kingdom to do their third and fourth year. This is to help those who may not afford university school fees or are not able to travel abroad for quality education.

There are other training and apprenticeship programs that are ongoing at our various offices and online and the certificate comes from the United Kingdom. Example, advance computer training and IT, fashion designing, hair stylist, makeup arts, carpentry, welding, Art work, drama, music etc.

What you can now do:

You can now reply to this message, call any of our offices requesting for registration forms to complete and return and start working or go to any of our offices to complete and submit the forms and book in for work.

confirming its Scam and just GNLD rebranded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability / INEC Is Interviewing Candidates That Applied / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.