Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Experience: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Is Not Scam!. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Is Not Scam!. (346 Views)

Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Recruitment Scam / Apply For Religious Workers And Volunteers At Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation / Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience: Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Is Not Scam!. by sulexrio(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6835434/royal-mifadelo-global-foundation-recruitment

In respect to the above thread, about an applicant that applied for a post of public relation officer at Royal Mifadelo Foundation U.K. There is quite some mixed up because I checked through the application process and the reply he got back from them. I will summarize much details about my working experience with them in short.

In 2019.

When I applied for that same post at Royal Mifadelo, I was redirected to their office. They have a two offices then at Surulere, don’t know if they are still there, because I know one of their office face the Nairabet Office at that side then.

In respect to those payments that was highlighted in the previous post is what am confused about, because that should be solely for volunteers and other people applying for their various programs.

It is an exception for their employees.

The reason why I left working for them back then was because of the poor remuneration in which I didn’t agreed with the Director and founder of the Foundation who happens to be a barrister in the U.K, who happens to be a woman.

I subscribed for the idea of freelance public relations with her then judging by my distance to their office to three times in a week and she suggested of providing me with an accommodation back forth, but I only have to work for a while before I left for a better option.

Will have advised the applicant to visit their office and get more details. They are not GNLD nor a scam organization. It was because of the remuneration that is poor for me I left there.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT VACANCY - ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR (LIFEGUARD) / Sales Girl/boy / Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.