Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic (24343 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by nairafame(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
According to eyewitness corpse of new born baby seen inside poly bag, this happened inside University of Ibadan.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/omg-corpse-of-new-baby-seen-in-poly-bag.html

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by princechurchill(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Daughters of Jezebel
They will surely rot in hell
Bastard daughters of a thousand fathers
I spit on their future graves

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Lamasta(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Its not all the Mad man or woman that is worth pitying some are devil in human form aba if you cannot keep a baby why having sex? at worst take the child to motherless baby home...
Dele Alli of Tottenham comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by IjebuWarrior: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oh nooooo! cry cry Why kill the innocent child? Just give it up for adoption for God's sake... angry

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by kolafolabi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wicked being

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by hsafarms: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oh God, the mighty, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world.

Pls deliver our country from EVIL!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Estaxy21211: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
While some re luking for jst one
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by armyjassy101(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
My school always in the news these days for one atrocity or the other...idia hall girls though my eyes are on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by SOPWriter: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
So pitiful!

God have mercy!

Check my signature
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by gregyboy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
God punish both the girl and the guy only if i was god for a day
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Uncleodi(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is very sad.

Tomorrow now, they will start flooding Shiloh looking for the fruit of the womb.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by coalcoal1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
huh
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by RTSC: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
na so dem go dey spread legs like rumour collecting sperm here and there from fellow idiots like them.

Just look at this poor child. A soul that Christ died for.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fuk me harder smh. Both guy and d lady go due young

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
It is illiteracy and ignorance that will make someone rid herself of a child this way

The proper thing is to drop the child at an orphanage preferably at the dead of the night

A few minutes after dropping an anonymous call can be made to the orphanage informing them about the child

What if she hands over the child to the orphanage herself, are they obligated to take the child and free her of all obligations to the child?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by nwarosa: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Probably a still birth. The hospitals always give you the baby in a polybag.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Kendumazy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chai! Cute baby! As he dey surplus for the woman wey dump/kill this one that the last thing she could think of is dumping/killing that cute baby. May God start making it surplus for all expecting mothers.
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by omoteacher(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

And one unfortunate man will marry this wicked mother one day ? Why not give the baby to motherless babies homes ? or you sell him at worst.
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by oduademon: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maybe they can donate the baby to a yahoo boy for money ritual, just saying.

MOD: I am not advocating violence. If you ban me, I will sue you for all the money you don't have. I will sue your extended family in the village as well. Try me!
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by oduademon: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knw best

Afonja Amaka baby!
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by nabegibeg: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
princechurchill:
Daughters of Jezebel

Easyooo

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by nabegibeg: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
nairafame:
According to eyewitness corpse of new born baby seen inside poly bag, this happened inside University of Ibadan.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/omg-corpse-of-new-baby-seen-in-poly-bag.html

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by switch47(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
princechurchill:
Daughters of Jezebel
do not jump into conclusions , the child might have dies at birth and the body given to the family to dispose , they should have buried it but in many cases they dispose it not knoe wing its improper

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by happney65: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
armyjassy101:
My school always in the news these days for one atrocity or the other...idia hall girls though my eyes are on you

Awon omo Queens abi Awo Nko?How far come give me babe for ur school naa.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by ishawlar: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
God forgive our sin's. Cos we r all siners. Rip little baby
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by Vince77(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Abortion is better than this.
Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by unu56g7: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
cv

Re: Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic by ChiefSweetus: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
The nylon bag is even new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.