Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Wow You Need To Read This. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wow You Need To Read This. (476 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow You Need To Read This. by TheGoldenTech: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Have you been roaming the internet on how to buy cheap data Bundles (Plan). Are you tired of the current price of Nigeria data and you want a cheaper one. You are at the right place. In this post I will be telling you how to buy Data Bundle At Cheap Rate and it will get delivered within 3 minutes.

Advantages Of Cheap Data:
1) It is cheap yeah I mean very cheap you can get 1GB for has Low has 550.
2) It last longer no quick consuming.

There are no disadvantages in cheap data.Let me tell you a story A group of people came together to talkabout the telecommunications business and the outcome was to sell cheap data. After the data company was set up they needed people who will be a resseler and I applied for a reseller post not after confirming how legit they are.
Let's leave story for another day.

What are the price range of the data?

This is the current price of the data it may increase or decrease in future it depends but for now this are the current price:

TheGoldenTech DATA SERVICE

MTN DATA SERVICE
1GB - #550
2GB - #1300
5GB - #3000

Validity = 90 Days

Continue Reading https://www.thegoldentech.com.ng/2019/04/cheap-data-bundles.html
Re: Wow You Need To Read This. by TheGoldenTech: 6:10am On May 03, 2019
This is available.

(1) (Reply)

�book�club� / The Miracle Kaira / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.