Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France (597 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
wink
Re: A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by Mille: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Akannigbabe:
Hi guys, I will be going from France to Ghana for this Easter holiday. Who can hook us up with cute Ghana girls as we plan to make it fun and also where are the good locations to tour?

Use Tinder gold. Set your location to Ghana and arrange women there before you arrive.
Re: A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by eduson33(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
repent when there's still time.

when you get to Ghana, use that money you were meant to spend on ladies and take care of the less privileged. you will be more fulfilled.
safe trip
Akannigbabe:
Hi guys, I will be going from France to Ghana for this Easter holiday. Who can hook us up with cute Ghana girls as we plan to make it fun and also where are the good locations to tour?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by Modecaih: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
I wish you safe journey bro,a life without Christ is full of crisis,pls don't truncate your destiny, ,Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by hustleranthem(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Akannigbabe:
there are many hang out spots to meet girls in Accra, just let me know when you arrive and I will show you around town.
Re: A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Akannigbabe:
Go to kwehu, thats where all the fun and thrills happens during Easter.

Paragliding
Zip lining
Girls
Boys
Drinks
Food
Music.

Be responsible. If you must do, use protection.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Norway Or Denmark - How? & What? / Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! / How To Relocate To Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.