Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! (590 Views)

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by emotionada: 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
Please I wish to know your opinion about someone coming to US during this period.
I desire to know if things are as bad as we see them posted on Nairaland.

Yes, we hear and see pictures of Covid patients in Nigeria but it's not as bad as that in real life as there's no close person you can say was rushed to hospital cos of it.

So is it actually the same in US, where what we see in pictures here of trailer loads of mortuary cold room lined up and mass burials/incineration different in real life.

Please I need to know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by daewoorazer(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2020
It depends on ur location....like In the Newyork it’s crazy.....But most states in the south and west are as chilled as u claim Nigeria is...

Which state u dey enter
Re: Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On May 15, 2020
It entirely depends on where you are traveling to.
If it's not New York, then try as much as possible to avoid Flights that will take you there.
The United States is too BIG in Land Mass.
Alaska a state in the US is bigger than Nigeria.
California another state is half of Nigeria.
Texas another state is also half the size of Nigeria.

So, it's NEW YORK that's badly hit as well as New Jersey.
But this is not so with the territory where I reside.

PEOPLE still move about doing their businesses, observing CDC regulations.
More businesses are opening up now.
Recreational Centres are also opening up.

I believe it will take some time for NEW YORK to bounce back since it was badly hit and because of it being hit again since it shares proximity what almost all parts of the world.
The WORLD TRADE takes place there.
Re: Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On May 15, 2020
How are you traveling?

Edo Airways I guess, because I wonder the airline that will give you this wonderful personal flight, the airport you'll be traveling from and most importantly, the airport that will receive you in the States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by Denique(f): 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
J111333:
How are you traveling?

Edo Airways I guess, because I wonder the airline that will give you this wonderful personal flight, the airport you'll be traveling from and most importantly, the airport that will receive you in the States.

Evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! by flyingpig: 6:53pm On May 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:
It entirely depends on where you are traveling to.
If it's not New York, then try as much as possible to avoid Flights that will take you there.
The United States is too BIG in Land Mass.
Alaska a state in the US is bigger than Nigeria.
California another state is half of Nigeria.
Texas another state is also half the size of Nigeria.

So, it's NEW YORK that's badly hit as well as New Jersey.
But this is not so with the territory where I reside.

PEOPLE still move about doing their businesses, observing CDC regulations.
More businesses are opening up now.
Recreational Centres are also opening up.

I believe it will take some time for NEW YORK to bounce back since it was badly hit and because of it being hit again since it shares proximity what almost all parts of the world.
The WORLD TRADE takes place there.

Bro, please i would like to pm you for an urgent matter, and i need a defined path and futuristic assistance.

I will be very much grateful.

Would you approve me to DM?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Visit Accra, Ghana After Corona / Staycation In Nigeria - My Visit To Kajuru Castle / Nigeria only African country barred from 2022 US visa lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.