Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Type Of Stone Is This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Type Of Stone Is This? (822 Views)

Thunder Stone Needed / Type Of Slaps , Yoruba Mothers Give That Can Discipline A Child / See The Mysterious Water That Turns Things Into Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Stone Is This? by Emylyk(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
pls mods help me push it at the right section and FP, what type of stone is this? my grandma gave it to me.

Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by PureMind2: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Precious stone
Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by LuciferOverseer: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Poverty has forced this one to start seeing carats in his grandma's bladder stones.

It shall never be well with Buhari.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by Itsthesaint: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
Poverty has forced this one to start seeing carats in his grandma's bladder stones.

It shall never be well with Buhari.

*spits angry
Must you be wicked
Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
I believe that's a clear quartz. Transluscent per say. Used to make glass objects.
Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by Hintona(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Itsthesaint:

Must you be wicked
Haven't you seen his moniker
It's expected
Re: What Type Of Stone Is This? by Hintona(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
I once had that stone but mine was blue

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In Lagos Lets Meet Here. / Challenges Of Nigerian Youths And How To Overcome Them: A Comprehensive Guide / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.