Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (42108 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
A mother of two identified as Mrs. Añurika Chinwuba, was this afternoon bathed with harmful substance believed to be acid by her husband, Mr. Onyeachonam Chinwuba, who allegedly opposed his wife's demand for divorce.

According to the Anambra State Commissioner for Children and Women Affairs, Lady Ndidi Mezue, the victim who had sought divorce, accusing her husband of living a questionable life, was with her husband in the Ministry of Children and Women Affairs, Awka, yesterday and earlier today where their differences were thought to have been resolved.

It was after they left the Ministry that the husband reached for a bottle containing the harmful substance, which he hid in his clothes, and poured on the victim, causing serious burns on her face down to her body.

The victim was then rushed to the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, where the Commissioner, Lady Mezue, has already gone to visit and promised to support her.

The husband, who is already in the custody of the police, is a native of Mmiata-Anam, in Anambra West Local Council Area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-bathes-his-wife-with-acid-in-anambra-over-divorce.html

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by overdrive(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
patethic!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by LuciferOverseer: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Now the lover she desperately wanted to run to will abandon her.

Sense will not kill the husband.
We need more husbands like him.

*spits angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by delishpot: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
He Don prove her right afterall

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by TourismMan(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pity!

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by giftfromGod(f): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Devil in human fresh. What happened to all the love they once shared

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
no need 4 plenty talk let the law of Moses come in finito! do me i do u worst

4 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by IvarTheTerrible: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
NO ONE should shout IGBO AMAKA here.

I repeat no "IGBO AMAKA" here oooo

Let us ignore the names : "Añurika Chinwuba" .....Mr. Onyeachonam Chinwuba and ANAMBRA

They might be Hausa names, please let us give them benefit of doubt

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
........the victim who had sought divorce, accusing her husband of living a questionable life.

What an ANIMAL in human skin!

shocked shocked shocked

Na by force to stay with a man of questionable character?!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Haba
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
They should soak him in acid too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by visijo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
I heard India was the first country to do brain surgery successfully.�
Something that my mummy can do with ordinary slap!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by tstx(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Do him back

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Zico5(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it. I know the wife must have been warning him about his wayward lifestyle but he failed to yield then the devil in him roared endlessly leading to his long time in jail. Let him cool off for many years in gallow, the rate of crimes will at least reduce a little bit.

17 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
You need to die and take your foolishness away from this earth

Devil
LuciferOverseer:

*spits angry

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Immorttal: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
wink
Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
If a woman wants to go let her go. All these idiotic men with zero value will be the ones to cause problems.

21 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Is04970: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
The wife's reason was that the husband was "living a questionable life" ; is that a crime in the cursed erosion ridden redmudland? Isn't ahaneze ndimumu not being sponsored from the proceeds of drug trade and baby factories?
Get well soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Pavore9: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sad. The woman is now altered forever, the man is certainly taking up residence in prison while their children end up where?

8 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
The contraption called marriage undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
I weep for Biafra cheesy angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Immorttal: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
I support divorce, if it ain't working don't force it. Whoever coined the inscription 'till death do them part' should be questioned.

9 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by samcus(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stop blaming the rope for being too short, blame the well for being too deep

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by bewla(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
I hate to c pig head in man skin

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by chibuzorAbia: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Weak man! Chai , women that are cheap and everywhere!

Igbo amala!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by Mahsums: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
After God fear iyamri
Rewind this to kano and see how they comment
Tribal bigots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by LordPsalm(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
LuciferOverseer:

*spits angry
Have sympathy 4 once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by mmadu5(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
she could have easily ran away knowing the kind of man her husband is .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) by LuciferOverseer: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordPsalm:

Have sympathy 4 once

I sympathize with the morgue attendant that will have to deal with her combination of rotting flesh & rotten fish odour.

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.