Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (667 Views)

Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: .. by lordweezy(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2019
True

1 Like

Re: .. by chiommy123(f): 4:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Ladies that choose to be baby mamas do it for guys that can take care of them financially society even celebrate them but for women that mistakenly become baby mamas the best way is to prevent it abeg make sure he uses condom. Use contraceptives or you abstain
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2019
once met a single mom... couldn't go deep in to the relationship because I don't want friends and family giving me that side look.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Ladies that choose to be baby mamas do it for guys that can take care of them financially society even celebrate them but for women that mistakenly become baby mamas the best way is to prevent it abeg make sure he uses condom. Use contraceptives or you abstain
Yes you may be right, but the truth is, most times other things are involved apart from Money.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2019
WinningSun:
once met a single mom... couldn't go deep in to the relationship because I don't want friends and family giving me that side look.
That's it. But if you would have man up a little and you love her, you would have stand to defend her in the mist of all that. Anyway, that is why we are discouraging it because the society is not friendly to that.
Re: .. by Uyi168: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Las Las na baby mamma go sure pass..
E get y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Uyi168:
Las Las na baby mamma go sure pass..
E get y

Loooooooooooooooool, funny but true. Many guys nowadays ain't ready to get married again. Although the good part is that they are willing to take care of any baby that comes from their relationship with a lady, but just don't want a wife

NOt generalising though, talking about guys I've met

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Only 1 reason needed, because you have common sense
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
missdivineprove:
That's it. But if you would have man up a little and you love her, you would have stand to defend her in the mist of all that. Anyway, that is why we are discouraging it because the society is not friendly to that.

yes I could man up. but she will foreverly be connected to the baby daddy I don't want distraction in my marriage. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Her Baby Daddy For Abandoning Her And Their Child Because She Re / Meet 10 Yr Old Nigerian Kid Who Is A Mathematics Genius / What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.