Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” (1399 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by Omoalaji12: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Toke Makinwa was accused of sleeping around with multiple men to get money and to get ahead in her career but she did not deny the allegations. Instead, she boldly said it’s not anyone’s business if she sleeps around.

She also said that most women are the one doing the name calling and she added that these women will probably do worse if they were in her shoes.

source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/toke-makinwa-i-can-sleep-around-with-men-its-not-your-body/

Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by WakajejeOO7: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Then why is she now telling us and what's that she's drinking, weed?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by xedyl(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2019
You are the CEO of your life! twosome, threesomee, foursome accordingly. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:40am On Apr 18, 2019
BLEACHED skin, BLEACHED bone, BLEACHED brain, BLEACHED toto...... she's absolutely nothing to write home about.

Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by Houseofglam7(f): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Absolutely.
The slut shaming is rather too much, and ,yes,it mostly comes from other women.
It's her body,she can do whatever she pleases with it.
If she fuqed her way to the top, you can too,or better still,learn from her fuqin experience and get to the top without fuqin your way through.
Whatever a person does with their body(ies) isn't gonna put food on our table or money in our pockets.
Face your hustle.
Let's learn to mind our businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by jullidee2006: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2019
obviously
Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by Onyi22(f): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2019
She's right, it's nobody business
Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by vanida6: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Yeah if u like sleep with goat, dog, monkey it's ur body ma smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa ” I Can Sleep Around With Men It’s Not Your Body” by Agozie48: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
BLEACHED skin, BLEACHED bone, BLEACHED brain, BLEACHED toto...... she's absolutely nothing to write home about.

At least she better pass you

(1) (Reply)

8 Fact's They Didn't Tell You About Regina Daniel's Billionaire Husband, Ned Nwo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Picture With Iniedi,uchejumbo And Rita Dominic / Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.