Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires (1400 Views)

Boy Goes Viral After His Big D1ck Erected As He Takes Pics With Girls (video) / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Gistformant: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2019
A trending video which surfaced online shows the moment Redeem Christian Church Of God erected into the utility pole of high-tension wires in Ayobo, Lagos.

Popular OAP Daddy Freeze reacts bitterly, reposting the video he wrote;

RCCG sha....
-
If this is Adeboye’s idea of planting a church on every street it’s definitely NOT working.
-
Imagine the risk to the lives of those people ‘worshiping’ under such hazards...

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-to-rccg-church-erected-into-the-utility-pole-of-high-tension-wires

Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Gistformant: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Gistformant: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by ojun50(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Frizzy or freeze happy Sunday to you
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by praizblog: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
This guy again
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by chiommy123(f): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2019
You shouldn't blame adeboye for other peoples mistake. He can't be everywhere he is not a spirit. Just call his attention and if nothing is done then you can blame him all you want. Freeze dey find wetin to talk sef

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by daddytime(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Foolish people...

Somebody wey no see anything wrong in this and will comfortably seat under those lines will now walk up to me to say gibberish of how he knows the way to heaven and say make I follow am.

Very funny something

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
chiommy123:
You shouldn't blame adeboye for other peoples mistake. He can't be everywhere he is not a spirit. Just call his attention and if nothing is done then you can blame him all you want. Freeze dey find wetin to talk sef
I thought he is EVERYWHERE...?
I thought he said he would want to see his CHURCHES planted at every opportuned spot...?
I thought he just advised Pentecostals and other Senior Christian Brethren when Best to imbibe the HOLY COmmunion...?
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2019
daddytime:
Foolish people...

Somebody wey no see anything wrong in this and will comfortably seat under those lines will now walk up to me to say gibberish of how he knows the way to heaven and say make I follow am.

Very funny something
Not Just FOOLISH,
But MENTALLY BEDRIDDEN
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by Gulher: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2019
This freeze can be ridiculous at times. The pastor in charge of that branch and his direct superiors should be called out. Adeboye does not handle branches and he can not know about this. Let us be objective while criticizing please
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by GistAlert: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
too bad
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by punisha: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2019
The nuclear reactor vs high tension wires.
Re: Daddy Freeze To RCCG Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-Tension Wires by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Gulher:
This freeze can be ridiculous at times. The pastor in charge of that branch and his direct superiors should be called out. Adeboye does not handle branches and he can not know about this. Let us be objective while criticizing please
but he gets 80% of the tithes from there. Na franchise

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Landlord Increases Rent From N550,000 To N1million / See The Moment Bobrisky Was Arrested / Nick Jonas Replies Savagely On The Spinach On His Teeth At Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.