Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her (30270 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by kullozone(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2019
So she looked at herself in the mirror and felt her boobs were good enough to display to the world ehn Now everyone knows she has tired bress... mumu humansmiley
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Those that made those boobs look like that ain't going to heaven

See as flat and fallen once stand Boobs now looked. No kids can suck boobs to look that saggy except the kids na thugs

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by yemifez: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
every woman
I like you because you practise what you preach
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by jaszplus12(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Olalan:
Truth be told some women have no business showing their cleavage to the public.
Your statement should be made into LAW!
all these show of body parts that assault and insult our collective sanity should be roundly condemnable. Sometimes I wonder if these people have any respect for God the Creator at all! But then...who are we to say anything if those who gave birth to them do not mind!
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Olajah81: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Useless fans everywhere that can't mind their business

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online...
U need mental therapy...
I knw u belong to indomie generation...
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by bluefilm: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2019
YeyeGirl:
Ala dala adagoooo... undecided

Chai.

Mana igwa gi eziokwu eh, the thing adago final. grin
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Olajah81: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
The-Boobs-was-bowed-by-
Gravitational-Force.

It-has-finally-face-downward-direction-for-proper-growth.
It-will-start-Growing-downward-like-Prick.

One big stout for diz fellow

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Olajah81: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Those that made those boobs look like that ain't going to heaven

See as flat and fallen once stand Boobs now looked. No kids can suck boobs to look that saggy except the kids na thugs

U be wicked fellow, l swear
See how u more the falling heroes
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by deltateam: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Let her stop behaving like a hippopotamus then.

One dude actually killed it in the other thread.

Hip hip hip for the hip

Popo for the hippopo

and tamus for the hippopotamus.

Hippopotamus! grin
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Nsonaso(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Its not even saggy, its SAGGED. Let her cover up! It isn't sexy at all

The last time I checked she is married with KID

If she didn't breast feed her KID you people will still talk
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Onyi22(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2019
marvin906:
your Olympus has fallen buh you don't want to respect yourself and hide it
Sharrrrrrrrap there,
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by marvin906(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Sharrrrrrrrap there,

sex starved bitch

Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by skillz111(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
adedayoa2:
Her children made it saggy, proud mum
please let us stop blaming this innocent children the day I saw the Bobby of a sixty five year old woman I knew this thing had to do more with nature if you see how e stand even after six children.
I was surprised and I have seen a 25 year old girl with a deflated boob's and she ain't got no kids and remember some men boob's sucking and pressing habit.
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Everything in this life is temporary, you can't expect her boobs to stand forever. grin
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by gladisa7: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
She is a mother..she has breastfed a male baby!! Unfortunately most of you kids here dont understand what that means.
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Victoria25(f): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
But she's a mother of one,
What do you expect.
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by coolie1: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2019
marvin906:
your Olympus has fallen buh you don't want to respect yourself and hide it
bro don't you feel any shame posting this girly things that does not even have any relation to what you are saying, we get it you like Asian babies, grow up you are a man for Christ sake
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
I’m not supporting her but those of you shouting sagging breast should know that she is a mum already.
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by anthonyuncle(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
it really shows that da Israelites have moved round, I see da walls of Jericho
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by adedayoa2(f): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
skillz111:
please let us stop blaming this innocent children the day I saw the Bobby of a sixty five year old woman I knew this thing had to do more with nature if you see how e stand even after six children.
I was surprised and I have seen a 25 year old girl with a deflated boob's and she ain't got no kids and remember some men boob's sucking and pressing habit.
everybody no get the same body, even as a man, some people flesh hard while some is soft.
Re: Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her by skillz111(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
adedayoa2:
everybody no get the same body, even as a man, some people flesh hard while some is soft.
True that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.