Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Prospectus For Okopoly,imt,ansu And Esut Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prospectus For Okopoly,imt,ansu And Esut Only (1443 Views)

Abu Zaria Prospectus For 2011/ 2012 / Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospectus For Okopoly,imt,ansu And Esut Only by ambiiykes: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
its my delight to see that students are admitted into their choice of school.its very obvious that so many past the post ume but a few will be taken.
Am Amb. iykes and would want yo give you an informed briefs that will guide your decisions.i can't assure of a placement if you score above the cut off in any of the underlisted schools.call me on 08060091020,to save you cost,i dont mind nite calls,just to make one smile.your admission is my goal,

(1) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Continent The Name, Africa? / ASUU Strike: "No More Dialogue: Strike Continues" - ASUU Declares / Waec 2016 Seriously Loading!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.