Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Please Help Webmasters!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Webmasters!!! (645 Views)

I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification / Domain Name Problem... Please Help Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Webmasters!!! by Omokowa(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2019
please, can someone tell me how to go about this...I was using a free domain name with my AdSense account but later bought a domain name (i.e from .com.ng to .com). how can I integrate my AdSense account in my new domain...I added a new site in my Adsense dashboard but it is taking longer for it to be reviewed. Please webmaster what can I do for it to start showing quickly and again?
Re: Please Help Webmasters!!! by InvisibleB: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Omokowa:
please, can someone tell me how to go about this...I was using a free domain name with my AdSense account but later bought a domain name (i.e from .com.ng to .com). how can I integrate my AdSense account in my new domain...I added a new site in my Adsense dashboard but it is taking longer for it to be reviewed. Please webmaster what can I do for it to start showing quickly and again?
You have to wait till adsense approves the new domain. Otherwise ads will not show. . Com.ng is not bad you should keep using that so as not to loose earning while waiting. Set up another site and apply for Adsense with the new domain. When you get approved you can then swap your site to the new domain and sell the old adsense if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Foreign Paypal Account That Can Receive Payment In Nigeria / Vacancy!! / Domain Dish Is Better Than Other Hosting Companies I've Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.