Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available (390 Views)

Link Us With Owner Of Huge Scrap Deposits Along Dangote Refinary Axis For Reward / Who Knows How How To Trade On Eagles Global Market And Iron Trade. / Suppliers Of Aluminium And Copper Scrap Needed For Indian Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available by famouscargo4u: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2019
We have large quantity of aluminum scrap and iron scrap in Lagos and other Locations. Kindly reach me through my number in the signature.

Only direct buyer or mandate should contact me.

Re: Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available by miltonchux(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Are you selling them off onces or allow the buyer to cut, weight and pay you per ton? Some one offered me this deals and was saying it's 80m naira for the whole equipment. If it can be sold per ton as we cut, let me know less come for inspection and make deposit why we cut, weigh and pay accordingly.
Re: Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available by miltonchux(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Are you selling them off onces or allow the buyer to cut, weight and pay you per ton? Some one offered me this deals and was saying it's 80m naira for the whole equipment. If it can be sold per ton as we cut, let me know less come for inspection and make deposit why we cut, weigh and pay accordingly.
Re: Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available by famouscargo4u: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2019
miltonchux:
all to be sold off at once.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Importer Looking For License To Import Fishes. / Charcoal Delivery To Middle East / Get A Free Website And A Recharge And Get Paid Account With Just 5K!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.