Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Link Us With Owner Of Huge Scrap Deposits Along Dangote Refinary Axis For Reward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Link Us With Owner Of Huge Scrap Deposits Along Dangote Refinary Axis For Reward (306 Views)

We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React / Huge Scrap Aluminium And Iron Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link Us With Owner Of Huge Scrap Deposits Along Dangote Refinary Axis For Reward by PepperSauce: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello Nairalander,

There was these huge scrap deposits along Dangote Refinary Axis that attracts us and we are reaching to who might have legit informations that would link us up with owner of the property?
Though, we would reward you for your efforts. You can reach out to me beneath this post or check my signature. Thank you all while I awaits responses.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Per Day Online By Hijacking FREE Traffic From Quora / What Business Can I Start With 30k / Top 8 African Cities With The Most Developed Startup Ecosystems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.