Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Are The Okoye Twins Still Fighting? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are The Okoye Twins Still Fighting? (460 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / The Okoye Brothers, Psquare, Jude, Settle Beef After 4 Yrs, Go Shopping With Fam / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Okoye Twins Still Fighting? by leochuks1990(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Are the okoye twins still fighting

The very moment i heard the song "i dey miss u die" by psquare i knew this guyz are the real deal. From that moment onwards i fell in love with all their music and videos. From "l love you" to "chop my money" to "bunie ya" they were churning hits after hits.

Hence my dismay and surprise when they finally decided to split in 2018.

I got over it and started enjoying their music again. Infact in as much as i would want them to come back again as a duo, i think we as fans of both are reaping the fruits of the splitting since we are enjoy their music in double.

Imaging "one more night" by mr.p and "reason with me" by rudeboy..... Baddass songs

My concern now is whether they are finally good with each other. I still sense some kind of rancour between them and here are my reasons

***They didnt celebrate each others birthday.
***They seem to be in competition seeing that when ever one releases a new song the other releases too (this is good for me sha grin)
***They dont post/promote new songs of each other.
***There is no mention of each other (in terms of tags, mention, picture) in any of their instagram posts

Personally i think they should stop fighting (if they are) and move one while treating each other as fellow artist. The fans have move on are enjoying their music again.

But do you think they are still fighting?

(1) (Reply)

'I Want Someone To Love Me For The Person That I Am' - Selena Gomez / Moment Kinsmen Asked Regina Daniels If She Wants To Be Ned Nwoko’s Wife (video) / Shakira Makes First Appearance In Court Over Tax Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.