Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara (23446 Views)

Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by acounter2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
hassan4:
Nigerian Airforce NAF has been doing the nation proud in recent times. They released footages of their latest onslaught against Boko Haram in Zamfara State Nigeria. We hope to see the end of these killings in Nigeria soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44C0GGo5cpk

@Op don't confuse us with ur headline pls, its banditry nt BH biko!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by JBoss25(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
denjjy:
I've been observing my NYSC here since last year, I never heard anything like the presence of Boko boys in Zamfara state. I'm only aware of banditry and kidnapping. if I should find out that shekau boys are here.....walai i dey tefi straight to Ondo State the following day......I will tell NYSC to eat their certificate
lol
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by wink2015(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
hassan4:
Nigerian Airforce NAF has been doing the nation proud in recent times. They released footages of their latest onslaught against Boko Haram in Zamfara State Nigeria. We hope to see the end of these killings in Nigeria soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44C0GGo5cpk

Waste of Niger delta region crude oil money.

Let Boko haram be granted some level of autonomy in all the state they are controlling.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by paix(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Was the air strike in Zamfara or Sambisa?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Abbey24(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bandits or boko haram
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by pongwa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
I have said it before that different nomenclature such as banditry, herdsmen all mean one thing which is BOKO HARAM. let me now tell you another fact; you see the proceeds from illegal gold mining in zamfara is enough to cater for guns and armour to start a full blown war/jihad.......its coming so brace up
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good job
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Mirriamvic(f): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2019
denjjy:
I've been observing my NYSC here since last year, I never heard anything like the presence of Boko boys in Zamfara state. I'm only aware of banditry and kidnapping. if I should find out that shekau boys are here.....walai i dey tefi straight to Ondo State the following day......I will tell NYSC to eat their certificate
Before Nko !!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by nacaz4real(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
I hope this attack was properly coordinated, I hope there were ground troops to round up those that were escaping by foot? The Airforce and Army should always collaborate to achieve a higher level of success and a high emphasis should be placed on intelligence gathering especially from those captured.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by hassan4: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2019
acounter2:

@Op don't confuse us with ur headline pls, its banditry nt BH biko!

The Police takes care of 'banditry'. The Airforce themselves released these footage. Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by acounter2(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2019
hassan4:

The Police takes care of 'banditry'. The Airforce themselves released these footage. Stop talking nonsense.

oga ova sabi dey worry u, well am not here to nag coke is here when u r done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Man Caught Pants Down Doing It With A Cow / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood / N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.