Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria (15712 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by thablogger: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2019
The Nigerian Singer, Olamide has reacted to the ongoing situation in the country, which is that of Police Brutality.

He took to his official Twitter page to write this...

"What is really Going on, what is the way forward with this killing and police Brutality? It's increasing everyday and I feel ashamed cause I know we all can do better"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/singer-olamide-reacts-to-issues-of.html

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by opparadise: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Olamide should be dead in silence already. Did he say anything when APC rigged the election?
This is the next level; next levels of brutality.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Kingpee2(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2019
How’s this one news ?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by itspzpics(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Osumio

Download Olamide Latest Songs => HERE
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Blizzvix: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2019
How is this news
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by iTearHerToto: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
He should go and figure out how he would stop promoting rituals first.

Nonsense and Judas' display of love and caring after betrayalangry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
Olamide should be dead in silence already. Did he say anything when APC rigged the election?
Pelee
INEC adhoc staff

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Burger01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Police Arrested You And Collected Your Phone, A Text Message Came In Saying; "Abeg If You Dey Come... Buy Me One AK-47 And 4-Bullets Make We Take Do Night Things".

How Do You Explain To The Police That Your Friend Meant A Vodka(AK-47) And 4-Energy Drinks (Bullets).

To Make Matters Worse, Your Friend's Name Is ROBERT But You Saved It As ROB-1
What Will You Do To Convince A Nigerian Policeman

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Olalan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
How about his promotion of drug abuse and Yahoo.
He has done more harm than good to the society with is stupid songs and has no moral justification to speak against the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by samcus(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
No matter how rich u are, when u wanna take a passport u must still pose like the less privilege
That's the rule of passport

Life always has a way to humble someone.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by dyze(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:
Police Arrested You And Collected Your Phone, A Text Message Came In Saying; "Abeg If You Dey Come... Buy Me One AK-47 And 4-Bullets Make We Take Do Night Things".

How Do You Explain To The Police That Your Friend Meant A Vodka(AK-47) And 4-Energy Drinks (Bullets).

grin just follow them go station and judge urself straight
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Truthbites: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
I just wasted my free MB opening this post
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Johnbosco77(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
E-warriors
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Olajah81: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:

U need mental therapy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Burger01(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
dyze:

grin just follow them go station and judge urself straight
grin. That one go hard cheesy
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by movaze8376x: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:

Datz fugged mehnn
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by freethesheeple(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:

lozzzz...Just speak Pidin English...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by magicminister: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Olalan:
He has done more harm than good to the society with is stupid songs and has no moral justification to speak against the police

Even if Jesus came down from heaven to help Nigerians, wretched souls like you would question his moral justification because he was in the middle of thieves when he was crucified .

Olamide is not perfect and God knows I don’t like his music and the ghetto behavior he Dey exhibit sometimes but he has influence in the Nigerian society.

He chose to lend his voice because he identifies with poor people like you. He is rich and well known and doesn’t have to give a damnnnn but he did.
A little “thank you” would be nice!!

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by lollytk(f): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Olalan:
Nigeria will never move forward with comments like this from our youths, drugs and Yahoo is a matter of choice, if you are doing both cos a singer promotes it then it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by danielck22(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:

This is the part where I shout "GHEN GHEN... GHEN.. ...GHEN
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by hry969(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:

the guy don enter one chance bi that o!
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by leriment: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
yet tomorow, he will still clueless sing my police shoot them all gbam gbam with their gun. my son Still and kill money must be made.. idiots
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by 9icest: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:

Can you losers just stop this whining and focus on real national issues? I repeat if your god Atiku and GEJ combined rerun together against Bubu they will lose. You guys are losers deal with and focus on real national issues and stop shouting up and down

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
lollytk:
Nigeria will never move forward with comments like this from our youths, drugs and Yahoo is a matter of choice, if you are doing both cos a singer promotes it then it's a pity.

Even how is he sure the musician do drugs and yahoo? Bcoz of their music clips Too many gullibles... sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
He should speak on how men rape women to death... SARS will finish you stu..pid men. fools.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by TheDejiEmpire(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Truthbites:
I just wasted my free MB

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter / . / Ibinabo Fiberesima Appointed As Co-ordinator For Rivers State PDP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.