Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria (15722 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
the street will start taking laws into their own hands
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Naija4love(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
I thinks dis boy get better things to talk. Yimu
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by izeksblog: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Olamide the nuisance promoter, the encourager of all ritualist, the blood money ambassador, you have wasted more lives than Boko Haram, Herdsmen, and militants put together. Do you want to be taken seriously? start by not spreading nonsense through your misic.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
Olamide should be dead in silence already. Did he say anything when APC rigged the election?
This is the next level; next levels of brutality.
Wait,what gives you impression that the election that was thoroughly monitored by several international organisations was rigged,why is it that only PDP believed that the election was rigged

You will be alright very soon,but the earlier you believe the international observers,the healthier you will be, because you have nothing to do about it.

Even you master lost in his pooling unit.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Barthley: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
magicminister:

Even if Jesus came down from heaven to help Nigerians, wretched souls like you would question his moral justification because he was in the middle of thieves when he was crucified .

Olamide is not perfect and God knows I don’t like his music and the ghetto behavior he Dey exhibit sometimes but he has influence in the Nigerian society.

He chose to lend his voice because he identifies with poor people like you. He is rich and well known and doesn’t have to give a damnnnn but he did.
A little “thank you” would be nice!!
that Jesus stuff funny die.. Na true.. Nigerians go talk am
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
Olamide should be dead in silence already. Did he say anything when APC rigged the election?
Bro lets think straight what can he say about rigging an election Olamide is just a normal guy like me and you he just had an opportunity to be celeb when Femi falanan know talk who come be Olamide
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
izeksblog:
Olamide the nuisance promoter, the encourager of all ritualist, the blood money ambassador, you have wasted more lives than Boko Haram, Herdsmen, and militants put together. Do you want to be taken seriously? start by not spreading nonsense through your misic.
waiting you don contribute Haters who sabi your papa

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oya Rugged Lord capping
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Zanotty(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:
Police Arrested You And Collected Your Phone, A Text Message Came In Saying; "Abeg If You Dey Come... Buy Me One AK-47 And 4-Bullets Make We Take Do Night Things".

How Do You Explain To The Police That Your Friend Meant A Vodka(AK-47) And 4-Energy Drinks (Bullets).

To Make Matters Worse, Your Friend's Name Is ROBERT But You Saved It As ROB-1
What Will You Do To Convince A Nigerian Policeman
singing: my life is in your hands oh lord my God,let thy will be done
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:

It is saddening that the lost of the last election caused the Osus psychiatric disorders and hallucination which is gradually turning into mental imbalance and cronic madness.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by Chinonye02: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Looking at Advertisement from all Angles.

Our boards are currently available
Lets take your Products to your target market.

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES on all the major BILLBOARDs in Lagos.
Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Billboard Advertisement and Branding.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
3. Flexible Advert Plans
4.You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
5. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges and billboards in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
Billboardnigeria55@gmail.com
Tel: 08034379263
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by hollywater: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joke of the Century. When they where killing innocent biafrans, you people never see anything with that. Let the killing continue.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by godquality: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burger01:
Police Arrested You And Collected Your Phone, A Text Message Came In Saying; "Abeg If You Dey Come... Buy Me One AK-47 And 4-Bullets Make We Take Do Night Things".

How Do You Explain To The Police That Your Friend Meant A Vodka(AK-47) And 4-Energy Drinks (Bullets).

To Make Matters Worse, Your Friend's Name Is ROBERT But You Saved It As ROB-1
What Will You Do To Convince A Nigerian Policeman
I'll just tell the police to shoot me. grin grin grin what's the use explaining to Nigeria police.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Police Brutality In Nigeria by SlayDaddy(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2019
I think OLAMIDE political appointment have started reflecting in is new track SPIRIT. Dope, Cool and SPIRIT.
Imole Tide cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Dissing Women' - Actress Iyabo Ojo / Celebrities At Miss Global Beauty Pageant... / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.