Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (34237 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
There's no beach on Festac axis! What we have there is lagoon, bro!
axis i no say town. Is that not ibeshe beach below Maybe i shud have said ojo. Bt festac and ojo no dey same place?

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Xinxu: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
You mean African American bitches!

Haven't you seen an ogbomosho girl bearing Candace?

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Handsomecole(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
The topic sounded like "Bitches you can visit during Easter"
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Conqueror89: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joromi12:
Oniru is 1k. Last time i went there someone drowned angry.. ibeshe beach too from we festac axis. 300 boat ride there. 5h to enter

Same thing happened on April 1st and nothing was done about it.
They act as if it's a normal thing there. Lives are been lost without them taking precautionary measures.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
adedayourt:
No 6 whispering palm does not av a price der

Who has an idea please
are u based in lag? Dat whispering palms issa banger. Dat place is dope. As a student, i think as at when we visited early 2018 was 1k

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
There's no beach on Festac axis! What we have there is lagoon, bro!

Make him no go mistake festac lagoon for beach oo grin. I no won read say person drown for festac

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I had a close shave ….near death experience on Kuramo Beach in 2007.

I was swimming in the sea, trying to avoid the urine, sperm, menses and other biological fluids of other swimmers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I swam further out in the sea.... I imagined I was swimming with Michael Phelps for Olympic trials.

I looked towards the beach and I heard people screaming shocked shocked shocked shocked

Suddenly I realized I was all alone, all the beautiful colorful fishes had disappeared.

Everyone was screaming because a dark shadow had emerged. Immense and foreboding had silently risen from the ocean floor shocked shocked

I must confess. I peed on myself, I am not ashamed to admit. I might have passed solid waste as well.

I panicked and gulped a stomach full of salt water. Rookie mistake!

I remembered my sweet mum and I thought : "so I would never see Mama again?"

Her face gave me the strength and I headed for the shore... angry

The shark's head grazed lightly around my ankles and then knocked me off balance with moderate force.

It seemed as if it wanted to toy with me a bit before eating me for lunch cry

I stroked furiously towards land but with each stroke, it seemed as if my legs were weighted with pure iron and the shark rapidly closed the distance between us.

[img]https://i./4hiL.gif[/img]

I saw its immense black body coming rapidly at me ….200km/second shocked shocked

I saw it's cruel beady eyes looking directly at me, probably thinking of how juicy a snack I would be cry

It opened its jaws and I saw at least 120 evil looking razor sharp teeth as if it wanted to take a selfie

That was a split second before I felt the most excruciating pain you can ever imagine.
Stop this nonsense, and start writing a story book: You can make money with it!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xinxu:

Haven't you seen an ogbomosho girl bearing Candace?
wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joromi12:
axis i no say town. Is that not ibeshe beach below Maybe i shud have said ojo. Bt festac and ojo no dey same place?

festac is in amuwo odofin LGA. Ojo is a different LGA though close to festac. The beach you are talking about is accessible through old ojo road. There are usually road blocks caused by petrol trucks there so you better enter a bike to water side by finiger bus stop then a boat will take you to the beach. I think the fare is N200
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
candlewax:

Well for me I go to Igbo ukwu, buy palmwine from one particular man. Fridge it and enjoy in my father's compound. No much activity in anambra except you are into beer, womanizers go to awka, owerri or asaba
Eheeen come carry me with that your bicycle. I dey Obosi

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Airtimex post=77682512][/quote]I ain't catholic
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
nick50:
ofala plaza..are u coming with me
What's happening in a plaza biko? I don't wanna shop
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joromi12:
what I said is axis not town! Stop confusing yourself and other people! There's no beach on festac axis or festac town! The places you can access the beach is on the other side, from Satellite town, take a ferry #300 to the beach! It's only accessible by ferry. 45 minutes on ferry!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ibadan beaches show up naaaa....... O wa nbe nnnnnn
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Mind your biz, you don't know how rich I am already.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. You guys whine even when given good things.
point of correction! Rich men search for opportunities to become richer! No insults!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
candlewax:

festac is in amuwo odofin LGA. Ojo is a different LGA though close to festac. The beach you are talking about is accessible through old ojo road. There are usually road blocks caused by petrol trucks there so you better enter a bike to water side by finiger bus stop then a boat will take you to the beach. I think the fare is N200
lipsrsealed na u sabi o. Na sha same area
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by sconp: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Conqueror89:

Same thing happened on April 1st and nothing was done about it.
They act as if it's a normal thing there. Lives are been lost without them taking precautionary measures.
There are usually lifeguards there, but u guess they're not enough.
Also, most people do not obey the lifeguards, they exceed the recommended distance given by the lifeguard.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

That public toilet Obiano commissioned.
OH my! Is that where you visit? Magnificent
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ushafe(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How do I locate you
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by PearlStreet(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
OH my! Is that where you visit? Magnificent

I actually thought of somewhere suitable for your personality.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Lol. I will do that whenever I meet you there, because I just came from a journey I'm in Lagos this Easter. When did you leave Abj?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

I actually thought of somewhere suitable for your personality.
Guy you don't know me. Don't let kitikpa gbagbuooo gi there.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Then learn how to communicate effectively AND politely
my comment was never uncouth!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
candlewax:

Lol. I will do that whenever I meet you there, because I just came from a journey I'm in Lagos this Easter. When did you leave Abj?
Just yesterday. OK thought u domiciled in the east.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Olajah81: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Am visiting Nsukka in Enugu for easter
Who is going with me?

Ur brain is satanic
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just yesterday. OK thought u domiciled in the east.

No. I dey ekoo
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Newmans: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Go to camp to hear the word of GOD and after that visit the zoo in IMO STATE Sunday here we come.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by okrikaboi: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
Stop this nonsense, and start writing a story book: You can make money with it!
Allow am make him enjoy him cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.