Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria (82757 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Hello people, it's been a while, trust we are all staying safe. I bring to you one of the luxurious beaches in Lagos.

If you have ever wondered where the Lagos Millionaires and Billionaires hangout during the weekend. I present to you Ilashe beach with one of the highest concentration of luxurious beach houses in Lagos.

Ilashe is an island located along the Badagry creek. Since it is an Island, it is only accessible by boat. It is a 20 to 35 minutes drive from either Lekki, Ikoyi or the Lagos Island. Since it is an Island, it is only accessible by water this is where getting a flying boat or luxury boat comes in.

I have always wanted to visit Ilashe but unfortunately I never got an invite for a party happening at Ilashe LOL and then getting a contact has been difficult. Against all odds, I made the trip but the cost wasn't pocket friendly, but as a travel addict I didn't mind.

One amazing thing about Ilashe, it is surrounded by the Lagos lagoon on one side and the atlantic ocean on the other side.

See beautiful pictures below

https://www.travelwaka.com/ilashe-beach-resort-lagos-nigeria/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2020
I remember on one occasion where I met this Canadian granny who wanted a relationship on this beach.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2020
How it started
I have always wanted to Visit Ilashe but unlike other beaches in Lagos, It is not an easy place to visit due to the fact that it is expensive to visit.. Unlike its tarkwa counterparts where you can just simply book a commercial boat and with less than 2,000 you are in Tarkwa Bay, Ilashe is different, it is an exclusive beach so to get to the beach, you need to charter a luxurious boat, Which often doensn't come cheap. The prices usually range from 60,000 to 350,000 (this depends on the type of boat, the capacity and the duration of your stay at the beach).
Another issue with Ilashe beach is you need to book a beach house, this also makes it difficult as beach houses cost between 100,000 -500,000 per day. depending on the time of visit.
Even if you have the money, you are faced with another problem, getting a reliable contact at the beach. After series of consultation. I finally got a contact to Ilashe beach.
The boat fare got me screaming embarassed embarassed but finally we made it to Ilashe and we are ushered into an euphoria of bliss

Our first stop was

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Went to another beach house which wasn't as luxurious as the first one. It has a pool, about 4 bedrooms, a bar , a sitting area , this can accommodate 50 people and above and it has a massive compound too.

16 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Visited the third beach house, I feel pictures didn't do justice to this, it is a tastefully finished beach house with attention to details , It has great facilities too

lalasticlala after this lockdown we should have a Nairaland reunion party here o

More Images https://www.travelwaka.com/ilashe-beach-resort-lagos-nigeria/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2020
I love this particular beach house, It has a football pitch, an elevated swimming pool located on the first floor it is a 3 bedroom beach house with a games room

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Another one Visit www.travelwaka.com for more exciting travel stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some of the features

bar
Snooker
One of the bedrooms
play area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
I love this particular place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Ayomarcel(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Beautiful..!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Petyprincess(f): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice place but the rooms not looking that attractive for that price.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by tot(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice post as usual.

That bedroom picture is awful though. Shouldn't even be seen in a standard hotel not to mention a place that is meant to be luxurious. Why can't they just get the basics right? Sigh.

17 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by samuel19222(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eko dun mabo ni ile, ti o ba ti lowo lapo. Lagos sweet if you get money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hi Petyprincess and tot thanks for the observation I had to remove the picture, the reason I posted it was just to have a feel of the room, I have over 400 pictures from Ilashe, I am will update the post with more better pictures stay tuned. Also most of the time if there are no events these houses are usually locked up, sometimes for months, so once you book the whole place will be cleaned up also most of the time the houses are used for parties and if you have ever attended a beach party you'd know that it gets pretty crazy. That particular room hasn't been used for a while I posted the picture because I love the wood finishing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by tot(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
travelwaka:
Hi Petyprincess and tot thanks for the observation I had to remove the picture, the reason I posted it was just to have a feel of the room, I have over 400 pictures from Ilashe, I am will update the post with more better pictures stay tuned. Also most of the time if there are no events these houses are usually locked up, sometimes for months, so once you book the whole place will be cleaned up also most of the time the houses are used for parties and if you have ever attended a beach party you'd know that it gets pretty crazy. That particular room hasn't been used for a while I posted the picture because I love the wood finishing.

Thanks for the clarification. The other pictures are nice which was why I was surprised by that particular one.

Do you know if all the rooms are the same or do they have different categories / more expensive, nicer looking ones?
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by travelwaka: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
There are different room sizes the funny thing is most people rent those houses for parties cheesy if you want a stay over there is a much standard hotel setting which I would advise if you are doing a night visit. These beach houses are mostly used for parties.

tot:

Thanks for the clarification. The other pictures are really nice which was why I was surprised by that particular one.

Do you know if all the rooms are the same or do they have different categories / more expensive, nicer looking ones?
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by tot(f): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
travelwaka:
There are different room sizes the funny thing is most people rent those houses for parties cheesy if you want a stay over there is a much standard hotel setting which I would advise if you are doing a night visit. These beach houses are mostly used for parties.

Haha! No wonder cheesy Makes sense now. Thanks a bunch. Will be in touch when ready.
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by tot(f): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
dammyklein:

Stop spamming posts everywhere angry A person will use energy to create a useful thread and you will just come and spoil it with spam.

3 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Petyprincess(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for clarifying smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Offpoint: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wanted to say "I will go there next week" after seeing the boat fare only, my account balance reaction...

81 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by kaytolee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good

Check my signature for the best ever cheap and reliable data
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by ForeThinker: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's well
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Fragility6: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
No let them decieve you,98% of Lagos beaches are overrated. Poor customer services,poor services all round. Even with your money u will still get an overhyped slum

37 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lovely

7 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by 4words: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
I was on this beach once..., to be honest it has great and fancy beach houses but the beach itself is so useless, nobody goes near it. People just stay inside their beach houses and have fun, then what's the point of going to a beach if you are not going to utilise the beach itself?

44 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
All I see in the picture are just a Hotel and swimming pool, where the beach??

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by BABAawoo47: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
nothing luxurious about this...
it looks bang average....mybe it's bcoz of our environment

But this doesn't justify d price tag
luxry isn't only abt d price

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) / I Just Got To The Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.