Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party (24849 Views)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by MsFaith: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo - head cut is not the remedy to headache
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by MsFaith: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
PennywysCares:
he is a true democrat
same way I would have done if I had mistakenly voted for Buhari

but I shine my eyes to see the umbrella logo very well b4 pressing my thumb
But Buhari still won, so undecided
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Zohefuku: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Fixedmache999: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A voter says he chopped off his index finger after realising he had voted for the “wrong” political party. The Indian man named Pawan Kumar says he accidentally ended up voting for the governing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), in a video that has gone viral. .

He wanted to vote for a regional party – but was confused by the many symbols on the voting machine.
Every voter’s index finger is marked with indelible ink after they cast their ballot.

He cast his vote on Thursday in Bulandshahr in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. This was the second phase of polling in the Indian general election. .

“I wanted to vote for the elephant, but I voted for the flower by mistake,” Mr Kumar can be heard saying in the video. He is referring to the party symbols displayed on the voting machine next to the name of each candidate.

While the BJP’s symbol is a lotus, the elephant is the symbol of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), a regional heavyweight that has allied with two other regional parties against the BJP.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-chops-off-his-finger-after-finding-out-he-voted-for-the-wrong-party/

DOES HIS VOTE ACTUALLY COUNTS !

WHO CARES?

INDIANS THAT BEHAVE LIKE AFRICANS.

He foolishly deformed himself and he should live with the perpetual bitter, painful and embarrassing consequences.
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A voter says he chopped off his index finger after realising he had voted for the “wrong” political party. The Indian man named Pawan Kumar says he accidentally ended up voting for the governing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), in a video that has gone viral. .

He wanted to vote for a regional party – but was confused by the many symbols on the voting machine.
Every voter’s index finger is marked with indelible ink after they cast their ballot.

He cast his vote on Thursday in Bulandshahr in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. This was the second phase of polling in the Indian general election. .

“I wanted to vote for the elephant, but I voted for the flower by mistake,” Mr Kumar can be heard saying in the video. He is referring to the party symbols displayed on the voting machine next to the name of each candidate.

While the BJP’s symbol is a lotus, the elephant is the symbol of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), a regional heavyweight that has allied with two other regional parties against the BJP.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-chops-off-his-finger-after-finding-out-he-voted-for-the-wrong-party/

Nigerian bloggers una don start again?
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by kernniejay(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Those that voted PDP in the last presidential elections should do the same.
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Gabson001(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
That is madness
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Badonasty(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Zenithsblog:

Watch the video

between Indians and Arabs don't know who crazy pass
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by mikejj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin I cannot but just laugh
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
15m people need to do this in a certain shithole

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by hokafor(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Indians and stupidity, I hope he will cut his dick any day he mistakenly Bleep the wrong woman.i expect people that voted for buhari to do the same
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
He voted next level equivalentgrin

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Jidibia(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Blizzvix:
Its because he is jobless ,someone working knows the importance of the fingers
U know weda him dey use him d*ck work?
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by KingSango(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol cool
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by kaen1317: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
If anybody tells me anything about pvc again. I will not say what I will do to the person...
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by opportunities12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wetin konsine me, why e no kuku cut the whole hand naa

Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Blessed13(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Idiot angry
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by nwakibie3(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
That is the kinda of thing u see in a country where ur vote counts. Try it here in nigeria grin
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by TreasureJunky: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2019
This is a true description of, if your hand will lead you to sin, cut it off
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by joedams: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Eleribu
Re: Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party by Mryacks: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Weirdos everywhere in the world.....kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Police Nab Undergraduate, Four Others For Money Ritual / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.