Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) (50090 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
21-Year-Old Man chops off opponent's wrist for allegedly assaulting his Girlfriend In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested one Usman Danladi, 21, for allegedly chopping off the wrist of a 25-year-old man, Jibrin Abdullahi, in Karu Local Government Area of the State.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Ramhan Nansel, who disclosed this in a statement on Sunday, September 18, 2022, said the suspect was arrested for attempted culpable homicide.

According to the PPRO, the suspect who confessed to the crime claimed that the victim had assaulted his girlfriend named Aisha before fight ensued between them.

"On September 16, 2022 at about 1600hrs, information was received that one Jibrin Abdullahi 'M' 25yrs of Kaduna State but a resident of Tudun Wada Area, Auta Balefi of Karu LGA, Nasarawa State was attacked and his wrist, chopped off," the statement read.

"Upon receipt of the information, Police operatives attached to Goshen City Division led by CSP Eunice Ogbadu swiftly raced to the scene and rushed the victim to Federal Medical Centre, Keffi for treatment.

"Consequently, intensive manhunt for the perpetrator of the dastardly act was instituted. The effort of the investigators paid off on 17/9/2022 when the prime suspect, one Usman Danladi 'M' 21yrs A.K.A murderer was arrested.

"Upon Interrogation, the suspect confessed to the commission of the crime but claimed, the victim earlier assaulted his girlfriend (Aisha) and when he confronted him, a fight ensued; in the process, he attacked the victim with a machete.

"The Commissioner of Police, CP Adesina Soyemi has directed that the case be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department, Lafia for further investigation, after which the suspect will be charged to Court for prosecution."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/21-year-old-man-chops-off-opponents-wrist-for-allegedly-assaulting-his-girlfriend-in-nasarawa-graphic-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Corridon: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
This useless simp will forever regret fighting for a girl to the extent of cutting off his fellow man's hand. A girlfriend o not even a wife. I spit on his cone head. Chai.

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by gracealonev: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Congrats. Now you have a trophy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2022
You will now go to prison and the girl will now marry another guy. What is now ur gain?

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by neonly: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
This useless simp will forever regret fighting for a girl to the extent of cutting off his fellow man's hand. A girlfriend o not even a wife. I spit on his cone head.

Abi ooooo
Dis kind thing almost happened to me too in those days
A girl I was dating then didn't want anything to do again with her ex
Ex come dey treating her
Na so she and her freind come ask me say Wetin I go do
I just tell dem say when they meet themselves was I der so what my buzz Naso they just shout der mouth
Guess d girl must have manipulate d guy go fight on her behave
Me I can't fight for any women in dis world again I learn d hard way

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
You will now go to prison and the girl will now marry another guy. What is now ur gain?

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Kajaard: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Too many wild animals posing as humans in this country.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Usman Danladi 'M' 21yrs A.K.A murderer was arrested.
Who knows how many aboki has murdered because of woman

9 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2022
God Almighty Will Protect You From Any Woman That Will Make You To Kill Person

9 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Tboy222: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2022
This is a babaric and inhumane act, we should always learn to keep our anger in check.

Which police in any part of the world allows a suspect to pose with a body part of his/her victim during a media parade?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by sofeo(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Alright!
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Wtf
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by kushma(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Women will be the end of many men, hope he will fight for his mother like that. Even if someone assaulted the gf why not settle amicably or report him to police, but no he felt he is like a lion and jumped in to fight. Let me cool off in jail. Simps lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Shollyjay90(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Low life man, this can only be done by a weak man just pretending to be strong.

Now he will spend his life in jail and the lady will marry another niggar.

I can't even fight over any woman including my wife except my mother.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by marlow1962(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Nawa o
Cus of woman
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Godada(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022

A man should not be caught fighting a fellow man over a woman that is neither their wife.

It's the duty of the lady to break up with either guy & institute a legal action if need be.

What's the rationale getting into a fight for a woman that said yes to both men.

If she wasn't manipulative we will not be here witnessing two foolish men displaying their lack of sense

He will go in for the attempted homicide but she would keep getting action from other guys.

One man will continue his life without one wrist and will curse meeting the lady.

The other man will face an uncertain future.

Baby girl will keep rocking dìcks left, right and center.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Sabadon(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
His AKA says it all. Just look at his face, non remorseful
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by slawomir: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss niggarrr Chopin someone wrists watch because of woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by HumbleOptimist(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Human devil. He should be forced to feast on the palm.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by mayolan: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Womanising and simping no dey ever yield anything good.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by shogosco: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
this is bad
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Lord, have Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
This guy is a beast. All because of girl friend he decided to commit murder. He should rot in jail for many to learn from his mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
shocked

You see these people that kowtow 5 times a day and somehow manages to take a full body bath with a small kettle.....fear them ooo, their hearts is in their back.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by christianjoy(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Oh my gosh cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.