Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. (3455 Views)

Toyota Camry 2003 Vs Honda Accord 2003 Both Naija Used / In Need Of A Good Vw Sharan Mechanic In Mowe Ibafo / Kindly Help Choose Between VW Sharan, Ford, Seat, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by kereman1: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
hi guy...
I want to venture into inter state transport business, I'm to choose between sienna and Sharan which is beta in, body durability, fuel consumption, engine performance, interior, comfortability, cost.
infact amongst all the mini van which is the best pick for my project?

cars experts help me out.
Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by adeeva06(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Following
Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by 2special(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sienna is o.k....
Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by mygame: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Saharan is more better
Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by swaggerkid(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sharan is better.
Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by nurey(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
kereman1:
hi guy...
I want to venture into inter state transport business, I'm to choose between sienna and Sharan which is beta in, body durability, fuel consumption, engine performance, interior, comfortability, cost.

Southwest to Southwest sharan

Southwest to Northwest sharan

Southwest to North East sharan

Southwest to East sienna

Southwest to middle belt sharan.

The sharan Should be considered for fuel economy but less cargo space

sienna for longer distance, bad road and more cargo space.

both vehicles are ok, strong and can be customized to carry overload if you intend to use the sharan as a merchant driver (those that merchants hire from north to come and buy goods in Lagos and move to North do buy the V6 engine)

now also for the sharan majority are manual and it has identical siblings Ford Galaxy and seat Alhambra you can buy any of those.

engine in sharan/Alhambra/galaxy

1.8T i4 solid do buy
2.0L i4 solid do buy
2.3L i4 don't buy any fitted with such engine it's a collateral damage
3.0L V6 solid buy.

if you want to save money and don't want much downtime I believe the 2.0L is the best the 1.8T is fuel efficient and fast but due to turbo and the kind of oil I guess you will use you may leave this.

9 Likes

Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by kereman1: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
nurey:

Southwest to Southwest sharan

Southwest to Northwest sharan

Southwest to North East sharan

Southwest to East sienna

Southwest to middle belt sharan.

The sharan Should be considered for fuel economy but less cargo space

sienna for longer distance, bad road and more cargo space.

both vehicles are ok, strong and can be customized to carry overload if you intend to use the sharan as a merchant driver (those that merchants hire from north to come and buy goods in Lagos and move to North do buy the V6 engine)

now also for the sharan majority are manual and it has identical siblings Ford Galaxy and seat Alhambra you can buy any of those.

engine in sharan/Alhambra/galaxy

1.8T i4 solid do buy
2.0L i4 solid do buy
2.3L i4 don't buy any fitted with such engine it's a collateral damage
3.0L V6 solid buy.

if you want to save money and don't want much downtime I believe the 2.0L is the best the 1.8T is fuel efficient and fast but due to turbo and the kind of oil I guess you will use you may leave this.

thanks alot I really appreciate.
learnt a lot from ur piece of write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by biggestbravo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good afternoon, I want to convert my Sharan engine. Which should I put 1.8 or 2.0?

1 Like

Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by EngRichie: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
considering all these points you are considering, Sharan wins. If you consider space, Siena wins.

kereman1:
hi guy...

Re: Sienna 2003 Vs Vw Sharan Which Is Better For Inter State Trans. by elrufiason: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
I prefer the sharan.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja / Registered Honda Civic hybrid For Sale / Engine Oil Wahala, Plz Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.