Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven (19037 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by newsynews: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maurice Ampaw has stated that screaming God's name during sex will grant a woman free passage into heaven. His statement contradicts that of Prophet Kumchacha which caused a huge buzz earlier in the week.

Ampaw (left) Kumchacha (right).

During an interview on UTV, Prophet Kumchacha stated that any person who screams God's name during sex will go to hell.

“Whether you are making the love with your husband or your boyfriend, once you scream the name of Jesus Christ while in the act there is no way you will not go to hell,” he said

However, Maurice Ampaw disagrees with the statement. According to him, God is interested in such.

“I disagree with Kumchacha because God has advised us to call unto him in everything we do.” Ampaw said.

“God is interested in the affairs of men and irrespective of the circumstance the woman mentions the name of God, she must be granted free passage to heaven,” he added.

https://lailasnews.com/gods-name-sex-heave-maurice-ampaw/

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by tsinzu: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by emeijeh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mumu
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by iTearHerToto: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
She's also trying to say skull miners should be calling God's name while mining angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by presh2dk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Umm, that's new
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Aboks(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
So yahoo boys and ritualist will call on Gods name 2 succeed with evil. nonesense embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by ikombe: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by thorpido(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Clowns dem.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Mario619(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
FTC...... Them go make heaven oooo
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Flashh: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Don't let this nescient deceive you. If you adhere to this, it's doom.

15 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lmaoooo... Na Buhari talk this one?
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Michaelkings: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dis man is a very big fool,no home training
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Justbeingreal(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
undecided

Lots of people are not OK upstairs what kind of stupid talk is this...

5 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
I kkk
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ghanaians sha... They all have black belts in Weirdo-ism

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by seunmohmoh(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sex!! Sex!! Sex!! Everywhere.. Just imagine the world without sex.

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Amuocha: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by JustCare: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who's read Angels and Demons Seeing heaven though
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by henryduru2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Bukasint(f): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nkechi
Nnamdi
Gideon
Alfa Ibrahim
Alahja Halima
Pastor Hide
Sister Biodun
Ngozi
Ijeoma
Ufoma
Nkiru
Jude
Jude
Sister Rose
Rev Father chukwuemeka
Nnameka
Ebuka

These were my neighbours from missionary House, Off campuses, to Service and currently were am staying.
You guys should know that according to the pastor, you guys have been shouting

Jesus
Chineke
Oluwa oooooo
Esa nu mi oooo...Jesu

YOU
GUYS
WILL
MAKE
HELL
FIRE....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mario619:
FTC...... Them go make heaven oooo

Eyaaa

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmgrin
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by letitrainnow(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
What are all this fallacy for?

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by iammarvellux(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
You mean like seriously??

If thats the case so many people will GO to heaven,

So you call this heaven made easy...

Check out my signature and thank me Later.

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Aidejay(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
So this is news?
We are this jobless now
Africans are this jobless now
So what you shout during sex is now their problem
Wonders shall Never end

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by KingSango(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Trash...

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Justinba1997(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Weting I No Go See For ND
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by mechanics(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Both are false.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by FhukaFhuka: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin

Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by YoungAncient1: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2019
These idiots from Ghana. angry first it was one confused, self-proclaimed prophet, now this.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Emycord: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2019
now i'm very comfused, cos the bible says whoever calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved
Re: Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.