Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks (46492 Views)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Nigerian Soldier Rescues Success, Homeless Girl Who Lost Parents To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Butoneday2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Buhari is a failure
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Beulah77: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
Can a soldier man saved the man from sars,exept they just leave him

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, a call and reinforcement from soldiers will spoil the chop of those useless SARS for at least 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Beulah77: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Polynews:
i de tell you, the day i saw it at Owerri eh, other soldiers could not help the situation.. i just pity the army guy that day...

but in all, I love Army because they got respect for humanity more than police officers who claim to be more educated!

Useless talks, one soldier can conveniently deal with three SARS physically, shooting wise or anyhow they want it

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by udemzyudex(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
can't be,soldiers are not strong, hence they called their people to come and help them fight, make inquiry and find out

Stop posting nonsense man.

Remember, safety first, whether you're superman or whatever you think you are you will always be told that it's safety first.

You can't expect one soldier with no gun or anything to defend himself to engage in a fight with more than 3 police men with guns they will definitely kill him there.

That's why they do call for backup, that's what any reasonable person should do.

Just imagine you going to another area where you don't really know anybody and some guys decide to fight you, will you fight or run?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Hoodbilonia: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fear no go let me drive pass ore dey travel
U go hail
Ib to benin sars wey dey road reach 7
Plus customs
Mopol
U go hail
Sha make sure your documenrs complete
Im planning on getting a bulletproof vest
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by greatermeme: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
lilianofentse:
Good for him
Good for who?
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by TornVictor: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

There are some civilians that make military men cry. Eg. DSS and ONSA.

Even this SARS, Boko boys reportedly fear them more than soldiers. Some of the SARS guys were drafted into the fight against BH. Whenever they catch terrorists, they use machetes to butcher such terrorists into pieces.
Guy where u dn c SARS de fight BH and by d way ONSA means Office Of The National Security Adviser I guess u meant NSA(Nigerian Security Agency) nd those guys job is to gather foreign intelligence dy dnt operate in country

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by TornVictor: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
.army just dey para,they are not strong like that as people see them to be,if you have seen where mobile police deal with them,you sorry for them
E be like u neva c Army madness b4 something happened recently 4 my side sef btwn Mopol nd Army oboi u need to c hw MOPOL dey commot uniform dey run

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by greatermeme: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Do you know soldiers can't withstand teargas?
Ordinary teargas.

Why?
Because it's not in their training.
Na wetin Mopol dey take punish soldiers be that.

During the time of Sunday Adewusi as IGP, the Mopol were so equipped and feared that immediately Buhari came in his first tenure, he took their equipment and gave it to the army.

Mopol of then, not Mopol of now o. When police dey arrest Coup plotters. Dimka was actually arrested by policemen in present day Ebonyi.
This is an unadulterated lie! Dimka willingly surrendered himself to the policemen at the checkpoint after eluding those at the previous checkpoint! He saw it as an insult and act of cowardice to be in hiding! Just tell us that you're a policeman! Gowon initially used police action to coerce and reintegrate Biafra to Nigeria. What happened subsequently? It failed woefully! And, after that, he used the Army! Bro, how many mobile policemen are in the frontline fighting Boko Haram? When one keeps silent to lies, it becomes the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Happa7(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
.army just dey para,they are not strong like that as people see them to be,if you have seen where mobile police deal with them,you sorry for thlem
Sorry, the Nigerian Army? MOPOL deal with army? Are you sure of your position?
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by KingWarri: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingLennon:
The body count of the victims of SARS is too much. People who are supposed to be protecting people ends up killing them. Can i sell this country on Jumia?
Jumia no go quick.... Olx... grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by hero2000: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Even this SARS, Boko boys reportedly fear them more than soldiers. Some of the SARS guys were drafted into the fight against BH. Whenever they catch terrorists, they use machetes to butcher such terrorists into pieces.

Even cultist butcher their victims so that makes them stronger than military?

SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Cadec007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
davillian:

They wan come beg grin
Army open fire on their truck .
whattttt!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo i for like view am li e and direct.... grin grin grin grin grin boss you enjoy that day ooo....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Cadec007(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
not military police, i said Mobile police
but it would be previous generation of mobile police, because the ones i see now.... Well....
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Cadec007(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
jom28gy:
can't be,soldiers are not strong, hence they called their people to come and help them fight, make inquiry and find out
lol, so sars officers work alone??
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Benwems(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Oga liar. Your lies are too much. SARs to fight Boko? SARS are not as brave and rugged as mopol. SARS are only good with not very equipped armed robbers. When the robbers are well equipped sars don’t bear there. That’s the sars have never burst any deadly armed robber or kidnapper during operations. They only go after them in their place of hiding after they are very equipped, motivated and carried out reconnaissance on the area.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by dunsin125: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
When there is a talk about the military, my head just de swell
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Ayobami7(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by tehmih306(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Southern youths are the unserious element on earth. Do we even have a regional youth not to talk of southern general youth group. These groups could easily address this issue to the asorock, protest would have but who want to come out beside govt recognised groups protest than individual

It's high time all these stupidity in southern Nigeria is put behind bar like what a fvck buhari?
you are very right
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by tehmih306(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
this issue of harrassment by police officials is now too alarming
i've been a victim not once not twice on ibadan to abeokuta road whenever i'm travelling to school or home
the recent encounter i had, after the police officer scattered my lugagges ,checked my phone thoroughly and couldnt find anything he looked at me and said "i knw sey u dey do yahoo"
i just kept mute until he told me i could leave
now to travel is always so scary
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by OyinO: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2019
How is dreadlocks connected to crime?
Bob Marley and other Prophets of Reggae music had dreads but they were some of the greatest Revolutionaries and freedom fighters who brought about several reforms and social revolution. Why is SARS linking a rare and divine hairstyle to crime? These SARS guys are taking too much.
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by jom28gy(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Cadec007:
lol, so sars officers work alone??
beat one soldier man,instead him figh it out,he will go and hire batalion for help
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by jom28gy(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2019
udemzyudex:

Stop posting nonsense man.

Remember, safety first, whether you're superman or whatever you think you are you will always be told that it's safety first.

You can't expect one soldier with no gun or anything to defend himself to engage in a fight with more than 3 police men with guns they will definitely kill him there.

That's why they do call for backup, that's what any reasonable person should do.

Just imagine you going to another area where you don't really know anybody and some guys decide to fight you, will you fight or run?
my brother, you had said it all, but the poster don't konw this
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by Cadec007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
jom28gy:
beat one soldier man,instead him figh it out,he will go and hire batalion for help
yes na... What was he supposed to do??....
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by allexpensive: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
jom28gy:
.army just dey para,they are not strong like that as people see them to be,if you have seen where mobile police deal with them,you sorry for them
grin grin

Baba pass me your weed.
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by allexpensive: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
jom28gy:

Jurisdiction. We do not bear arms outside so it makes us vulnerable against other security agencies. Reinforcement brings in morale either armed or not.
Re: Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks by allexpensive: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:

This is rubbish. Utmost rubbish and lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.