Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm (3716 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Have You Ever Stepped On Poison or Had Any Contact With Juju? / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by bunbit23: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Christopher Thomas:

The Great GM.
My nephew told me something about using URINE to ward away evil and cleanse.
How true is this?
Can more light be shed on this?

Odogwu Akataaka:

Urine is powerful and highly medicinal.

Your urine can neutralise poison.

Perhaps that is where I will agree and said YES it wards away evil.

Should you experience poisonous attack on any part of the body. I mean at the earliest stage. Immediately you felt abnormality on any part of your body and you sensed poison. Remember, poison has signs.

As soon as you get the feeling, don't give it a second thought or delay a minute. If it was in the afternoon or night, exercise patience till next morning.

When night falls, as you go to bed, make a provision for a container to store your early morning urine. Collect the early morning urine in the morning and drink half of it. Keep remainder to massage on the affected part till next morning.

If you should do it continuously, it will cease and neutralise the effects.

Some charms can also be destroyed with......

Click to continue reading
The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm – Light House of Wisdom

The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/the-effects-of-urine-on-poison-and-charm/

Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by youngest85(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Sakamanje
Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by mekuso89(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2019
I remember back in the days when we use urine to kill apolo

early morning like now will drop fresh urine in our eyes the thing go clear

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm shocked shocked
Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2019
mekuso89:
I remember back in the days when we use urine to kill apolo

early morning like now will drop fresh urine in our eyes the thing go clear
I never hear this one before oo

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by mekuso89(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2019
HsLBroker:
I never hear this one before off
hahaha relax boys wey no am go full here
Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by Wizywiz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Using urine to cure apolo or conjunctiva whatever has been a norm since time ememorial....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
HsLBroker:
I never hear this one before off
its true..works well

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have Any Reason To Be Worried? / Should I Confess ? / Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.