Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively (1059 Views)

Putin Holds Talks In Tehran With Leaders Of Iran, Turkey (Pics, Video) / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / Putin Cements Alliance With Iran, Turkey And Syria In Summit At Ankara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy this is very good, trump is doing a good job, useless media trying to make Islam look as the victim.

For Islam to progress, it's needs to be reformed.
Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by panafrican(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:
cheesy this is very good, trump is doing a good job, useless media trying to make Islam look as the victim.

For Islam to progress, it's needs to be reformed.
We need the article ( source).

1 Like

Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by Demmzy15(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
LoL, thanks to secularism. Just as how Christianity is losing massive numbers in the West, churches are now being converted to mosques and indigenous people Muslim populations is increasing incredibly.

So you're on the loosing end if you look at it critically grin
Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demmzy15:
LoL, thanks to secularism. Just as how Christianity is losing massive numbers in the West, churches are now being converted to mosques and indigenous people Muslim populations is increasing incredibly.

So you're on the loosing end if you look at it critically grin

Europe has a problem with Muslims. One day it won't be pretty and by that I don't mean Muslims winning. N.C.S America does not have this problem. At least you admitted you want Islam to prevail over Christianity.
Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by Demmzy15(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Europe has a problem with Muslims. One day it won't be pretty and by that I don't mean Muslims winning. N.C.S America does not have this problem. At least you admitted you want Islam to prevail over Christianity.
So in essence, Christian Europeans would carry out genocide on Muslims right? Thank you for coming out clean, I'm sure many of you don't see anything wrong with that. Anyways, we await when that time comes.

And I posted on the thread due to joy the op was expressing about Iran and Turkey. If Iranians (all thanks to the mullahs) and Turkey (all thanks to secularism) are leaving Islam, then European Christians are leaving Christianity en masse and many are embracing Islam. So y'all should be scared and jittery.
Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Demmzy15:
So in essence, Christian Europeans would carry out genocide on Muslims right? Thank you for coming out clean, I'm sure many of you don't see anything wrong with that. Anyways, we await when that time comes.

And I posted on the thread due to joy the op was expressing about Iran and Turkey. If Iranians (all thanks to the mullahs) and Turkey (all thanks to secularism) are leaving Islam, then European Christians are leaving Christianity en masse and many are embracing Islam. So y'all should be scared and jittery.

Islam was founded in the heart of Christian territories. From Day it has waged war against Christians, and everywhere thereafter. Islam has tried to genocide Christianity. There is no mass conversion to Islam in Europe it has been immigration.
Re: Iran, Turkey People Are Leaving Islam Massively by Demmzy15(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Islam was founded in the heart of Christian territories. From Day it has waged war against Christians, and everywhere thereafter. Islam has tried to genocide Christianity. There is no mass conversion to Islam in Europe it has been immigration.
Really? Islam was founded in the heart of Christianity? So Mecca and Medina we're Christian lands? And in case you don't know when Muslims were persecuted, the Ethiopian Christians protected them. So I don't know where you get your "genocide" horseshit from, Muslim men can marry Christian women, does that mean genocide to you? You know nothing about history, you just jump around and spew rubbish thinking you've made sense.

Europeans are living Christianity, do you know how many British white convert to islam every year? Go and find out, your churches are now becoming mosques, clubs and bars. This isn't something you should be proud about.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Receives Fresh Huge Supplies Of Weapons. / Germany Says It's Ready To Stop Buying Russian Oil. / Saddleback Presidential Forum..obama vs mccain(my friends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.