Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List (55184 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Delsu 2011 Post Utme Info / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Atreides2(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abeg who has done the online clearance? I've printed my admission profile and bought the card but i cannot find the eligibility form on the site. What happens next?
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Atreides2:

Abeg who has done the online clearance? I've printed my admission profile and bought the card but i cannot find the eligibility form on the site. What happens next?

Check the left hand side,when u sign in. Were are you now? cus i am going inside school now,if you are there i can help u do it.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by chibuzineo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ossy,u don fit register ur own clerance,cos me i never even enter benin,but do u have idea on wen lectures dey start .cos am trying to get sum stuffs ready.once again make i use this opportunity take hala u for ur good info and concern to us all.@wacky,na wa ohh u don reach now we no cum here from u again no b so.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^ I dey try post but Network no gree for me. I dey asaba now, I encountered some problems when i went to the bank to collect my slip on thursday. They were giving to those that paid on monday so when i went to collect mine( you have to enter the man's office and search for it yourself) i didn't see it. So my friend went and posed as me to search again and he too didn't see it. When you want to pay they give you a paper to fill your particulars so the man in charge Of the printing the clearance slips was holding those of people who had paid but theirs hadn't been done so my friend asked him to check among those papers then he( the man) saw mine. What happened was that i didn't write my matric number in the paper( when i was writing i was confused by the matric number since we haven't done our matriculation yet) so i was told that i was to put my Jamb number there. So after i wrote it my friend went to give it to the man, then the man started asking for proof of payment and i was not with the receipt, it was with my dad who was in Asaba. The man was even ready to do it immediately If not for that problem so i couldn't do anything. I was already planning to leave for home so i decided to go and come back with the slip and other things that i had forgotten on Monday. So Chibuzo you don hear my story. As for when lectures are starting; when i was in June 12 to do some photocopying i saw a paper posted on the wall which showed all the activities that was going to happen in the school like matriculation and Nuga games. I also saw that lectures were to start on monday.
NOTE: i typed all the above on my phone
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
OMG I Cannot find a place to click summit on the clearance page,this is strange
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Atreides2(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2011
osssy09:

Check the left hand side,when u sign in. Were are you now? cus i am going inside school now,if you are there i can help u do it.
Oh i dey Lag sha. Maybe next week i'll come to Benin. I didn't know you were supposed to sign in oh. I'm not a student yet so i don't have an ID/username. Have you done the online clearance and printed out your eligibility form?
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by ifivie: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
pls i cant find the place to summit my eligibility form. pls some one help me
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
@all,pls the course dat I was admitted to was MASS COMM but when I printed my jamb slip,it was DRAMATIC/THEATER ART that I saw.PLS what do I do?
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
EgobiambuEmmanuel:

@all,pls the course dat I was admitted to was MASS COMM but when I printed my jamb slip,it was DRAMATIC/THEATER ART that I saw.PLS what do I do?
dont worry i am also in for mass comm and what u wrote up there is exactly wat is written on my admission letter, those in school said that it wil be rectified during manual clearance.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by chibuzineo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
@wacky,no vex jarrey i think say u reach dre cum 4get about us,well sorry for watin happen i still tank God say na asaba u dey stay if to say na lagos u cum base na him b say na double wahala for dead boby.anyway best of luck.@Ikechukwu.wats gud wre have u been dis while have u started ur own or u don finish already yan us make we know.@All rear jems grin

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2011
chibuzineo:
@Ikechukwu.wats gud wre have u been dis while have u started your own or u don finish already yan us make we know.grin
i no forget una, just say i neva pay the acceptance fee but hopefully i'll pay on monday. @ all the manual clearance will kick off fully on monday cos they have even collect some people's documents.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2011
Thanks@ikechukwu.I also saw THEATER ART(MASS COMMUNICATION OPTION)written when I tried checking my name in the admission list,did u notice anything like that?
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help

students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND

SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its

too late

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help

students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND

SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its

too late
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by Ikechukwu09(m): 5:45am On Feb 14, 2011
EgobiambuEmmanuel:

Thanks@ikechukwu.I also saw THEATER ART(MASS COMMUNICATION OPTION)written when I tried checking my name in the admission list,did u notice anything like that?
guy there is no need to panic, just go for clearance.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by chibuzineo(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2011
@all.has any one been able 2 finish up his online clerance,cos going tru all d post i have seen no one has posted dat he or she is tru with hers.abi d tin dey difficult.@ossy.how about urs.u don dey tru.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2011
chibuzineo:

@all.has any one been able 2 finish up his online clerance,cos going tru all d post i have seen no one has posted dat he or she is tru with hers.abi d tin dey difficult.@ossy.how about urs.u don dey tru.

I cannot say i am thru or not cus i just tire for this new site,i have uploaded and fill the necessary stuff on the clearance and eligibility form,but my issue is that,there is no were to click summit on the page. Is it that no need to summit or wht. I will be in Auditorium today,i should be able to finish the Online n manual clearance today if all things go well.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by osssy09: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
Done my Online clearance,i av started my manual clearance
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
I arrived in benin today from Asaba. I've managed to do my online clearance today. Mehn what was supposed to be easy took time for me o. I gave someone to do it for me and the person messed up the registration so the password was not going in. The person suggested we go to the auditorium and have them retrieve the password for us( me and my friend). We went there and tried to go to the CRPU office. A man there told us that they cannot help us that all matters are handled downstairs so we went downstairs and met a man( he was in charge of keeping the peace in the auditorium) who told us to go back up stairs that it's them that handle all the problems. We tried to explain it to him that we already went there and he said "okay" that that was the only place he knew they made complains. He then suggested we find the table that they were doing clearance for those in my department of physical clearances. After walking up and down to find the table. We saw i scary looking man there. My friend decided to not approach this man and try the other man at the other end of the same table( there were two men attending to physical sciences). So, I don tire for this typing
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by jazinogold(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
@wacky sorry. Welcome 2 uniSTRESS. hope u've gotten temp. Accomodatn? Hope 2 c u guys wen i get 2 skul!
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
jazinogold:

@wacky sorry. Welcome 2 uniSTRESS. hope u've gotten temp. Accomodatn? Hope 2 c u guys wen i get 2 skul!
Thanks. I've gotten my permanent accommodation outside the school
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by jazinogold(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2011
@wacky. Is it @ bdpa or ekosodin.

congratulations 2 ifeanyi 100L pharmacy student. On d successful completion of ur clearance. U r now a BONFIDE UNIBEN student.

4help or info, contact me on 08130450394 or 07029796190 or add me on facebook "collins ehigiator"
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by ayex0001: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2011
Congrats to all freshers in the house,
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2011
jazinogold:

@wacky. Is it @ bdpa or ekosodin.
None Of the above. Some where opposite the anatomy gate
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

None Of the above. Some where opposite the anatomy gate
guy abeg wer opposite anatomy gate, na doctor's quarters abi osasogue. U fit call me or flash me on 08060690646 make I come see u. I dey Hall 3.
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by WackyJ1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
OmolodMilkman93:

guy abeg wer opposite anatomy gate, na doctor's quarters abi osasogue. U fit call me or flash me on 08060690646 make I come see u. I dey Hall 3.
Osasogie, E be like say this public holiday dey bore you, Check my number for my facebook profile, your already my friend. I no get credit for now
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2011

Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List by DrEkehnde(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.