Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man (62985 Views)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
sonofElElyon:
God loves you though you bow before Satan who ought to bow before you.. Tragedy! Vaulting ambition and Delusions of grandeur caused the fall of Satan and will cause his destruction and Antichrist's.. All children of pride shall be abased... Humble yourself. Pride precedes a fall and destruction

Simple question and u are here foaming from ur mouth.
U fight for ur God, jihadists fihht fir their God..
What is the difference?

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Cluv: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
May God deliver you from the hands of the devil, even Devil himself can't call what you wrote now. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by dinomcjohn: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
you lack wisdom and need some thrashing. No one goes against GOD JEHOVAH. Don't you ever try that. I rebuke you in the name of JESUS

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Untainted007:
Why using a heading trying to tarnish someone's image. There's nothing impossible befr God. He made it clear that " If God want him back, he will come back to life, that God has the final say'.

I think the problem here is FAITH, d pastor didn't v enuf Faith that the application would work. I think he should v just told them to stop hoping.

May God help us all..
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
cry may God forgive you for you know not what you said ....... Amen
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Levi218(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
YOU ARE A NOT RIGHT!!! I PRAY FOR GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by lepasharon(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

Did he jilt u or what??
Why the hate?

I hate pastors
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by West2019(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
[Im sorry for you u better repent or # hell fire is weting for u .quote author=advocate666 post=77707708]God is very useless[/quote]
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by lepasharon(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
hope4life:

Even though you are satanist with those clicked like to your comment, you will all regret in hellfire where you shall meet your master Lucifer

Loool idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
JESUS LOVES YOU AND WILL GET YOU
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by NPComplete: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
QuietHammer:
The smart guy added a caveat.

That was how one guy dey give me bobo the other day that Benson Idahosa was so powerfu, that there was even a time he was so filled with the spirit that he started walking about, looking for dead people to raise to life but he didn't see. In my mind I was like "was there no mortuary in the whole of Benin?"

This guy is crazy. See as u make me dey laugh like animal for here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by sonofElElyon: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
wink

TroubleMaker47:

What is the difference?
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by sonofElElyon: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
I will keep it civilised and love motivated as my Lord Jesus has taught me. I don't hate you though you clearly hate God and all God-lovers. I am not fighting for God. Have i threatened anyone or insulted anyone in anyway? No. You are mistaken and under a false impression. I am enlightening you. The man who asked the question was evidently advocating for Antichrist (as his username declares) so why shouldn't I advocate for God? The only differences are that you both hate me while I love you and you are both wrong while I am right... Shalom!!!

TroubleMaker47:

What is the difference?
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by silibaba: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
don't understand ur post

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by jolyment: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

You shouldn't have said that. It's God that created you, if you think otherwise then tell us who created you or where you come from.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by professorchuks(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

Ur full family is very useless
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yemisi87:
The pastor said the truth by saying that God has the final say. May God forgive the person that post this.

Pastors make a lot of noise when they share their fantastic stories to their followers. They talk as if whatever they say is what God does. No petrol in their tank, they call on God and He puts petrol. Accident about to happen, they call on God and He answers. God even came down to have tea with a pastor. All these happens behind everyone's back.

But now when they are called to task by the same followers that they have constantly boasted to, they remember that God has the final say.

If you have ever listened to Adeboye preach before, you will think he has the ears of God. So, what is stopping him from asking God to raise the dead?

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Neoteny(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

He created your own god, satan, didn't he?

How does it feel worshipping a deity created by another deity who's useless?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by ima4sure(f): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
shey as leke fat so him go claim say him dey fast abi.....kwantinu oooo.....
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by OVikkytan49: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
How did they even get the idea that their pastors can bring back the dead It's impossible for a human being to bring back the dead(unless you're Elijah or Elisha). it's high time Christians know that their pastors no be jesus. the way they run to their pastors whenever their in problem shows that they believe in their pastors more than our God.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Femi316: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless
Like your father......Idiot

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by eluquenson(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Like father like son

Awon scammer United

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
LilSmith55:

Religion needs to be ban
you don't ban religion cos it's a fundamental right pple need enlightenment and education to know d balance in religion...anything can be bad not religion...
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by kareemkamil(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Like father like son, fraud star's.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
QuietHammer:
The smart guy added a caveat.

That was how one guy dey give me bobo the other day that Benson Idahosa was so powerfu, that there was even a time he was so filled with the spirit that he started walking about, looking for dead people to raise to life but he didn't see. In my mind I was like "was there no mortuary in the whole of Benin?"
lol cheesy..this one weak me
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Beulah77:

Both your past and unborn generations are useless and wasted
are u now fighting for God...why not live him to his own...ur attitude is not what d bible preaches dat we should pray for sinners to come to repentance...i wonder ur Christianity and others abusing and cursing him
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by giftfromGod(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

Guess you made mistake with what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by amstardi: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice one � pastor
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Mizwisdom(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
is very useless
Seun, this guy is insulting our religious beliefs, rule 2 pls
Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

May God forgive you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by RhemaJet7(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

The devil becomes more aggressive because he knows his days are short.

God's people should just ignore this lunatic, in thier world, disorderliness is the order of the day.

Jesus is the Master of the universe!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man by princehinnex: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
God is very useless

God have mercy on u bcus u cant withstand his judgement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.