Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) (54454 Views)

Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo / Meet Taiwo Oyebola Agbona, Regent Of Aaye Town In Ondo State / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by peteruuu(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
faithfull18:
Wow, her reign will bring about transformation and peace in the lives of her people, God will grant her wisdom to lead them right.
Yinmu
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Proffdada: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Young Christian Lady Installed As A Regent In Ondo State

A young Christian Lady, Falowo Moyinoluwa has been installed as the regent of Ibulesoro kingdom in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State after the demise of his father who was the King. She shared the story of how it all happened on her Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by realstars: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
If God say yes no one can say no.have a Godly Reign my dear, may God be with you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't know why Igbos can never do this, it must be male or nothing else

4 Likes

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ibule? That's the town before futa? I thought they said no regent can have children after she has taken the position. Hope she knows that? That explains why regent use to be very tough women back then.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
faithfull18:

You need deliverance

I swear I do cry

Erection happening already

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by MSRA(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amen Sister... God bless you indeed. To the greatest Potentate of all time, Jesus, long may He rule and reign, be all Glory, Honor and Power

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Slay queen grin

This one na girls chief jor

Na so afonja go dey give things big big names
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Johnson34:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
see mumu,y didn't u increase ur stake from 3000 to 100k,bet9ja for nor fit pay u,dem for bankrupt and u wouldn't have d time to be looking for poor Nigerians to scam their 30k,u for dey Bahamas,new Zealand or Canada by now see fool
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Kayceenaz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
peteruuu:
The spirit is always warring against the flesh!.
That sit(position)is not for a true born-again Christian.
In no way would a blood-born-heaven-bound-christian accept such offer! No No No!.
The Bible said in the book of 1John 1:5-7 that...
Verse 5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Verse 6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
Verse. 7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

And Ye shall know the truth(Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life)... and the truth(Jesus Christ himself) will make you free...
In other words, your ignorance of the truth is your bondage!.
Harden not your heart, as in the days of provocation.
Only Believe, all things are possible.
God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Pls, do well by following my IG page @prechtheword_
Thanks.
Thinking in a straight line will leave you a shallow Christian. You seem to forget what Isaiah 55:8 says and that God is dynamic yet solidly principled. Since you don't know certainly of His plans for the young monarch, which could be using her to stir a revival in her community, keep mum rather purporting to have a panoramic view of the situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by daddio(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
elyte89:
Aw will d future husband ask for sex from her

Something like...oba e Jo shey mo le do yin o grin grin grin

Regent: maa ni ki won lo he kokoro Abe e yen si idi orisa ni.
Do yin ko, do wa ni.

Onisokuso buruku.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Acedave1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guys no go fit follow dis one talk again only dey go don fix husband for her

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Adekdammy: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
peteruuu:
In no way would a blood-born-heaven-bound-christian accept such offer! No No No!.
Verse 5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Verse 6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
Verse. 7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

And Ye shall know the truth(Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life)... and the truth(Jesus Christ himself) will make you free...
God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.

Do a study on Acts 10 and stop being judgemental.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by daddio(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Damn it

To enter this girl dey do me like mad wink smiley

Lemme keep staring at the pix tonight go too sweet to self-service grin

Love me a girl with crown on her head cheesy turns me on like mad

BROS!!! UNA DEY FALL OUR HAND O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Truthsbitter: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jesus is a ruler of all...the king of kings.

A Christian can be any "ruler" as long as she/he never serves God in truth and in spirit .....
righteousness is the attained only by the leading of the holy spirit and not should not be judge (only) based on actions ...
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by elizabethg: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
lol... .Nice one

See all xploit comedy videos here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by TAO11(f): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Impressive! Is there a community in Nigeria where a woman can be made Queen(king)

Ooni Lúwo who is the 18th (or there about) Ooni of ILÉ-IFÉ (the origin, source and cradle of the Yorubas) is a woman.

Please note that I'm not talking about a regent here or something like that. She was the Ooni and she reigned for many years just like any other Ooni.

5 Likes

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by peteruuu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adekdammy:

Do a study on Acts 10 and stop being judgemental.

You seems to be confused.
I'll just ignore.
God bless you. Bye.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Odingo1: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I don't know why Igbos can never do this, it must be male or nothing else
How small girl like that go dey rule over hm Papa dem, men don finish for that village or even women if atoll, the king that died no get wife.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by peteruuu(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kayceenaz:

Thinking in a straight line will leave you a shallow Christian. You seem to forget what Isaiah 55:8 says and that God is dynamic yet solidly principled. Since you don't know certainly of His plans for the young monarch, which could be using her to stir a revival in her community, keep mum rather purporting to have a panoramic view of the situation.
Lol. In honest truth, just read what you just third and think about it.

You seems to be confused, but I'll just ignore smiley
God bless you. Bye.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hunn.
E bi like say this surebet things don chop u nobi small

osazsky:
see mumu,y didn't u increase ur stake from 3000 to 100k,bet9ja for nor fit pay u,dem for bankrupt and u wouldn't have d time to be looking for poor Nigerians to scam their 30k,u for dey Bahamas,new Zealand or Canada by now see fool
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Fsharp54(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
KENZINCO:
Young Christian Lady Installed As A Regent In Ondo State

A young Christian Lady, Falowo Moyinoluwa has been installed as the regent of Ibulesoro kingdom in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State after the demise of his father who was the King. She shared the story of how it all happened on her Facebook page.
You can read it from the screenshots attached below

The Lord himself has exalted you as he did Joseph and Daniel in the days of old, just keep in touch with him to know his plans for you and your land.
Congratulations!!!!! her highness

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Bojack(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
reminds me of the Targaryen bitch
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don't be so hasty to conclude. Oba tejuosho of oke ona is born again and does not partake in rituals. He has preached Christ to his subjects and has led many to Christ.

peteruuu:

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by peacengine(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Damn it

Naso una go de disgrace boys, make konji ki you there angry
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Her reign will bring about LIGHT to every darkness in that territory IJN
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Damn it

This weed is too strong
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pretty girl
I kinda like her decent and innocent looks
God bless her reign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.