Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (24894 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by frankleesehi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
The National Agency for Food and Drug Adminstration and Control (NAFDAC), has closed down RUQAYYA Yoghurt factory, in Lai Lai ward of Potiskum LGA, Yobe state.

One Mohammed Sani, the owner of the factory – was arrested for unwholesome production of yoghurt.

Product and equipment worth One Million, Five Hundred Thousand (N1, 500,000:00) Naira were confiscated in the factory.

The State Coordinator Mr. Lawan Musa Dadingelma have restated the commitment of NAFDAC in Yobe State and warned that the State will not be a safe haven for substandard producers of regulated products and urged the public to come forward with any useful information to NAFDAC.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/owner-of-fake-yoghurt-factory-busted-by.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by stanley000: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
owner of yoghurt factory who isn't paying tax bursted. That should be the headline

The government don't give a shit about u, they only care about their money

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by abujacomputertu: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
God will continue to save us.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Cletus77(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fake yoghurt kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is terrorism grin

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by dreamwords: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
What makes it fake ?,, because he has not paid tax ? Or because his nafdac papers isn't complete?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by AmazingELixir: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Nijuria!...I stopped patronising ice cream vendors in Lagos when I saw dirty unkempt abokis hawking ice creams on two wheeled carts.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by godwinstringed1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by jesse8048(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
What made it fake, is it bearing another company's name? Or is it cos it's not duly registered with nafdac?
LOL, I guess cos he's not paying tax.

This nafdac people are really funny people. When they visit companies. These guys check nothing, they simply sit in the office while reports are given to them. They are after the cash. I'm talking from First hand experience.

30 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Onyekachi419(f): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
This one don cast en no pay en dues. shocked
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by StarUp: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Am still trying to figure out what makes that yoghurt fake... The environment isn't looking dirty and they even have industrial sealing machine and the rubber containers are not even looking dirty. Could it be that they mixed it with tramadol or codein?(because I no trust these Aboki boys)...

18 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by philipstanley(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nothing looks fake here cool

5 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by bentwood85(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
people drink it without complain.... naffac dey find Dem share..
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by ABCthings: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
All these cheap youghurts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Where are they......? grin

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fake or unregistered After chocolate royal was exposed that year i no dey near youhgurt or ice cream. Na only God know how dem dey make am
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Mizwisdom(f): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Laxative yoghurt, once you drink it you'll spend next 5 hrs on and off your toilet
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesse8048:
What made it fake, is it bearing another company's name? Or is it cos it's not duly registered with nafdac?
any unregistered business especially manufacturing/production of foods and drinks is totally substandard. If he'd registered, they (nafdac) would inspect the business to make sure it's producing with genuie and standard equipment under good hygeniec environment. Once he failed to register, then he's using substandard and not meeting standard production regulations hence the products dangerous which equals fake. Chikena

10 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by ezewealth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
IntrovertedK:
any unregistered business especially manufacturing/production of foods and drinks is totally substandard. If he'd registered, they (nafdac) would inspect the business to make sure it's producing with genuie and standard equipment under good hygeniec environment. Once he failed to register, then he's using substandard and not meeting standard production regulations hence the products dangerous which equals fake. Chikena
even if he has gotten nafdac number, there is inspection called routine inspection, this is the random visit to various industry that have gotten there nafdac number to check they are still maintaining their standard. If the standard is poor they will be sanction, and the factory will be placed on hold. The same if the factory is not registered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Pabloosas(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fake or unregistered?

4 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by SheldonCooper: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesse8048:

Exactly what i am thinking. Because he didn't register his company or what? If the youghurt is safe for consumption , what makes it fake? This our country ehn. To register your company and licence for your product one goes through hell.. how then will someone survive ? The govt doesn't make it easy for entrepreneurs.

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by googi: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
If the place is dirty, adulterated products, goods and chemicals, close it down. Dora Akiyunli did a great job and laid the example others must follow at the risk of her life.

But to close food and drinks manufacturers down base on competion with foreign goods like Snap compared to okokoro in 2019 is regressive.

This was how Ijebu made and Okrika made were given bloody labels so that foreign products could sell.

If it is a matter of expired or unregistered products, flood the place with inpectors to work with them, abeg.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Quality20(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
his enemies bursted him probably. I myself have a senior brother who turned himself to an enemy and has done more damages than this to me.But God is on my side sha.
ppl shd strive hard and know who their enemies are. Even b4 an outsider can get to u, d insider enemy would av made it easy for them
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by uuzba(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
ABCthings:
All these cheap youghurts. undecided
What do you know about yougurt?
Buy 1 original yogurt. It contains enzymes and bacteria.
Get a clean container, pour milk inside. Mix this one original yogurt with the milk.
Bacteria and enzymes spread all over and make the whole thing turn to more yogurt. Freeze it and lick.
There's no PhD there if you were expecting one complicated thing.

8 Likes

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Lukebryan2sure: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Correct fura de nunu...he is properly not paying taxes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 / I’m Destined To Be A Pastor, Kidnapping Was A Temporary Job (photo) / Man Commits Suicide After Landlord Sends Him Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.