Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (24910 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by anienge001: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2019
uuzba:

What do you know about yougurt?
Buy 1 original yogurt. It contains enzymes and bacteria.
Get a clean container, pour milk inside. Mix this one original yogurt with the milk.
Bacteria and enzymes spread all over and make the whole thing turn to more yogurt. Freeze it and lick.
There's no PhD there if you were expecting one complicated thing.

Sadly, NAFDAC and most Nigerians think it is rocket science!

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:
Am still trying to figure out what makes that yoghurt fake... The environment isn't looking dirty and they even have industrial sealing machine and the rubber containers are not even looking dirty. Could it be that they mixed it with tramadol or codein?(because I no trust these Aboki boys)...

Fake because he is producing in mass quantity and selling to the masses with being certified by Nafdac. Anything food or drugs being produced and sold to the masses without being certified by Nafdac means its fake because you never know what you are taken in and if anything happens to the masses taking it, no one can be held accountable.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Originalsly: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2019
IntrovertedK:
any unregistered business especially manufacturing/production of foods and drinks is totally substandard. If he'd registered, they (nafdac) would inspect the business to make sure it's producing with genuie and standard equipment under good hygeniec environment. Once he failed to register, then he's using substandard and not meeting standard production regulations hence the products dangerous which equals fake. Chikena

Saying the yogurt is fake means it is not yogurt....or the brand is not what it says. If the business was not registered.... they should say unregistered....if taxes were not paid... they should say tax evasion.... if conditions were unsanitary they should say.... unsanitary conditions.... health risks... contamination... etc. So why exactly the business is closed down....we don't know....everybody guessing.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2019
stanley000:
owner of yoghurt factory who isn't paying tax bursted. That should be the headline

The government don't give a shit about u, they only care about their money
cant u see dat d environment is unhygenic...pls use ur eyes
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by anienge001: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2019
Jayneek:

Fake because he is producing in mass quantity and selling to the masses with being certified by Nafdac. Anything food or drugs being produced and sold to the masses without being certified by Nafdac means its fake because you never know what you are taken in and if anything happens to the masses taking it, no one can be held accountable.

Oga, just check the meaning of the word 'fake' again. Are you working with NAFDAC? I bet you, there are millions of fake products registered and imported into Nigeria, and patronize by you and your likes. Yet, a budding entrepreneur is shot down because he/she is yet to register with CAC or NAFDAC.

How can a regulatory body in a country not differentiate between, unregistered, adulterated or outright fake products?
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by blowjohn(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2019
SheldonCooper:

Exactly what i am thinking. Because he didn't register his company or what? If the youghurt is safe for consumption , what makes it fake? This our country ehn. To register your company and licence for your product one goes through hell.. how then will someone survive ? The govt doesn't make it easy for entrepreneurs.

One man's survival shouldn't mean the death of many others.
One man's idea shouldn't be worth the lives of many others.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
They call it FAKE when you ain't spying tax and give you fake that paid tax
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2019
How can you pay tax when ones paid in the past years has been turned to HARD CURRENCY dumped in SWISS ACCOUNT

ZOMBIE REPUBLIC
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Xisnin(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Jayneek:

There is nothing fake about the man's yogurt production.
The clueless government just destroyed the livelihood of his workers.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by delishpot: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
See comments from the so called future of Nigeria...... Its a sad thing to see. Naija can never be great again if the majority of her future reason this way.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by jesse8048(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2019
ezewealth:
even if he has gotten nafdac number, there is inspection called routine inspection, this is the random visit to various industry that have gotten there nafdac number to check they are still maintaining their standard. If the standard is poor they will be sanction, and the factory will be placed on hold. The same if the factory is not registered

These guys check nothing bro, they simply sit in their offices while reports are given to them. They are after the cash. I'm talking from First hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by ezewealth(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2019
jesse8048:

These guys check nothing bro, they simply sit in their offices while reports are given to them. They are after the cash. I'm talking from First hand experience.
Baba don talk like that, i served in NAFDAC in abuja. I was in an inspection team. I know was many factory we raided. I dont know for other state, i am using abuja for an example

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by osdayoola(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2019
dreamwords:
What makes it fake ?,, because he has not paid tax ? Or because his nafdac papers isn't complete?
unwholesome
Unregistered
Expired raw materials used
Unhygienicaly produced
Bad manufacturing practice
So many reasons could lead to why it was closed.

Its not NAFDAC business whether u pay tax or not
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by jesse8048(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2019
ezewealth:

Baba don talk like that, i served in NAFDAC in abuja. I was in an inspection team. I know was many factory we raided. I dont know for other state, i am using abuja for an example

I wont call the company I worked with in Port Harcourt. Whenever nafdac visit especially nafdac, they don't enter the factory. Just sit in the office and receive packages( every product from the company) and off they go.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
anienge001:

Oga, just check the meaning of the word 'fake' again. Are you working with NAFDAC? I bet you, there are millions of fake products registered and imported into Nigeria, and patronize by you and your likes. Yet, a budding entrepreneur is shot down because he/she is yet to register with CAC or NAFDAC.

How can a regulatory body in a country not differentiate between, unregistered, adulterated or outright fake products?

Stop sounding like an illiterate okay. They didn't say "fake yogurt" they said "fake yogurt factory". The difference is not the yogurt being fake but the factory being fake because the owner didn't comply with the set standard of establishing a factory producing consumable product for the masses. Try to always comprehend something when you read it before you try to argue blindly.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

There is nothing fake about the man's yogurt production.
The clueless government just destroyed the livelihood of his workers.

As long as he is producing it for the masses without the proper laid down rules for setting up such a factory, it is considered fake. Same applies to pure water and other goods. The yogurt might be good and produced properly, the factory is what they considered as fake for not passing through the laid down process to set up such a factory. If not that Nigerians love to always form being smart over very little issue, getting a Nafdac approval is not a difficult thing so why not do it knowing you want to run a proper yogurt producing factory.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2019
stanley000:
owner of yoghurt factory who isn't paying tax bursted. That should be the headline

The government don't give a shit about u, they only care about their money

Is tax paid to Nafdac?
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Xisnin(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Jayneek:

As long as he is producing it for the masses without the proper laid down rules for setting up such a factory, it is considered fake. Same applies to pure water and other goods. The yogurt might be good and produced properly, the factory is what they considered as fake for not passing through the laid down process to set up such a factory. If not that Nigerians love to always form being smart over very little issue, getting a Nafdac approval is not a difficult thing so why not do it knowing you want to run a proper yogurt producing factory.

Can you point me to any Nigerian law that defines what a "factory" is?
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Originalsly:

Saying the yogurt is fake means it is not yogurt....or the brand is not what it says. If the business was not registered.... they should say unregistered....if taxes were not paid... they should say tax evasion.... if conditions were unsanitary they should say.... unsanitary conditions.... health risks... contamination... etc. So why exactly the business is closed down....we don't know....everybody guessing.

This is why its always good for people to read and comprehend properly. They didn't say the yogurt is fake but the factory is fake because the owner didn't comply with the laid down rules to set up such a factory that produces a consumable product sold to the public. Its a very simple thing. Nafdac has no business with tax so its definitely because it was not registered and you don't blame them for the way the topic was put because Nafdac didn't put the topic that way, its the blogger who put the topic that way but all the same its still very clear that they meant the factory is fake and not the yogurt itself.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Can you point me to any Nigerian law that defines what a "factory" is?

I believe you can read so I advice you go to the Nafdac website yourself and seek proper answer to your question.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jayneek:

This is why its always good for people to read and comprehend properly. They didn't say the yogurt is fake but the factory is fake because the owner didn't comply with the laid down rules to set up such a factory that produces a consumable product sold to the public. Its a very simple thing. Nafdac has no business with tax so its definitely because it was not registered and you don't blame them for the way the topic was put because Nafdac didn't put the topic that way, its the blogger who put the topic that way but all the same its still very clear that they meant the factory is fake and not the yogurt itself.

Thanks for making me re read. I was definitely wrong in my comments. It was clearly stated that the owner was arrested and factory equipment seized because of unwholesome production of yoghurt. Note....nowhere did NAFDAC mention yoghurt nor factory being fake.... that was the blogger.
Re: Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. by Jayneek(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Originalsly:

Thanks for making me re read. I was definitely wrong in my comments. It was clearly stated that the owner was arrested and factory equipment seized because of unwholesome production of yoghurt. Note....nowhere did NAFDAC mention yoghurt nor factory being fake.... that was the blogger.

Thanks for your polite response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents / I’m Destined To Be A Pastor, Kidnapping Was A Temporary Job (photo) / Man Steals Dell Laptop In Computer Village, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.