Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing (536 Views)

My Friend Just Told Me The Rat In Their Area Has Reduced..where Are They Going? / Akpos And The Rat (very Funny) / New Wofai Fada Video - Extremely Funny Skit From "My Flatmates" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Vrengkat(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
This is an animation created by joshua Vrengkat from Afrotoons. This narrates the struggle we nigerians face with our extremely stubborn rats... Please enjoy share, give us a like and subscribe(we are a new channel, and really depend on your rating)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuy3kQqiBJ4

2 Likes

Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Lawyerng: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol... You should get consistent with this... It's really good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Pendage: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Great work fam...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Forumref: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2019
I checked your account... Seems you don't have lots of this kind of content

1 Like

Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Vrengkat(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Forumref:
I checked your account... Seems you don't have lots of this kind of content

It's a brand new channel that is why
Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Vrengkat(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Pendage:
Great work fam...

Thanks alot
Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by Vrengkat(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2019
Lawyerng:
Lol... You should get consistent with this... It's really good

I will be... Thank you
Re: Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing by paulandy2(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2019
[b][/b][center][/center]JESUS, a rat just died, pls save it's soulJESUS, a rat just died, pls save it's soulJESUS, a rat just died, pls save it's soul

(1) (Reply)

Baba Igolowo The Drunking Man, Send His Only Son To Heaven, Because Of Gin,ha! T / Funny Imagination who to be a millionaire quest that 95% of Nigerians can't get / [video] This Nigerian Guy Went To China, Look At What Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.