Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Recognize A Good Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recognize A Good Web Designer (1910 Views)

We Discovered A Good Web Hosting Company With The Best Stable Server / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2019
before you check for a good web designer try to observe his character and really point out his aim when discussing on a project.

if his aim is just to collect your money, try to be careful or look elsewhere.
you need a web designer who is interested in your personal business, not just trying to speed things up to get your money.

P.S: don't be moved by the number of jobs he/she has done, if he/she is really good, he won't post a hundred of them.

click on www.jomapdesigns.com.ng
How you recognize them is,
1. they always ask for the idea behind your business.
2. they review your ideas and must give your places where you must improve.
3. they do more than you ask for.
4. they are not so hesitant to quickly get their money.
5. even after the job done and money paid, if the client makes an error in the website, they volunteer to modify.

Don't just believe a web designer that shows you his portfolio of many works, if I were you I would look into one of those websites and find out if that web is doing any good to that business.

some good web design company:
www.jomapdesigns.com.ng
www.surfweb.com
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2019
sir please don't send such posts to my posts again. don't engage people in this kind of business.
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Julius2214(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Just imagine the trash you wrote up there. So because you don't have any previous works to show, others that have are not good web designer. Do you even have sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by ajutech: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2019
i want to learn. web design please
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ignyte(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
ajutech:

Whatsapp me 07037534762
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Kamxin(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
ajutech:

Whatsapp or call
0802 788 6496
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Kamxin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Plz Op, don't waste land on nairaland, Land is an expensive object in this class
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by tuhamworld: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
ajutech:

Checkout this developer scholarship https://www.futanewsandgist.com/2019/04/google-developer-scholarship.html
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Julius2214:
Just imagine the trash you wrote up there. So because you don't have any previous works to show, others that have are not good web designer. Do you even have sense at all?

thank you sir. happy easter. if you're pained by what I wrote why don't you write a better one.so sorry this hit you hard.

now I'm convinced I told the truth, I know you checked up the websites I did and you're intimidated.

people please click on www.jomapdesigns.com.ng and start working.

training is also available. Thank you
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Julius2214(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

thank you sir. happy easter. if you're pained by what I wrote why don't you write a better one.so sorry this hit you hard.

now I'm convinced I told the truth, I know you checked up the websites I did and you're intimidated.

U mean that trashy website with the 90s design? The website is not even responsive. Not viewable on mobile. And you are even bold to call yourself a web designer. It's people like you that are bringing disgrace to the real designers here on nairaland. I bet you're one of those WordPress installers. Go and learn hair dressing and leave web design alone please.

2 Likes

Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Alejob: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 6:39am On May 18, 2019
Julius2214:

U mean that trashy website with the 90s design? The website is not even responsive. Not viewable on mobile. And you are even bold to call yourself a web designer. It's people like you that are bringing disgrace to the real designers here on nairaland. I bet you're one of those WordPress installers. Go and learn hair dressing and leave web design alone please.

Oga you no go fit spoil my business, carry you bad belle dey go.

I've secured more contracts than you'll ever get. Idiot!
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Madir: 11:26am On May 18, 2019
Several times I ordered web design from freelancers. I spent a lot of strength and nerves. I don't always get a good result. Then I decided to contact the Manhattan Web Design Company. Here, though more expensive, but a good result, guarantees and a more professional approach.
I like this. Therefore, since then I order only in verified places.
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Julius2214(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2019
Madir:
Several times I ordered web design from freelancers. I spent a lot of strength and nerves. I don't always get a good result.
Those are their kinds up there
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 12:29pm On May 18, 2019
Julius2214:

Those are their kinds up there

Oga like I said, no matter how you hate and curse, you'll never succeed on me. I've been in this business and no client has ever complained of their work, so go to hell with your hate, because it's not working for you.

Mind you I just got another client
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 12:31pm On May 18, 2019
Madir:
Several times I ordered web design from freelancers. I spent a lot of strength and nerves. I don't always get a good result.

To make things clear, I'm not a freelancer, i work 24/7 in my business.
I work from the scratch to create my websites and make sure my clients are satisfied.

You can send me the link to your website, let me see what I can do for you
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Woqhub: 4:46pm On May 18, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

If i were you i will take time to improve myself instead of coming out here to claim that you are a web developer. You still have a long way to go, so go back and learn more.
Your design is poor..I know these words of mine are not ok with u, tbut i need to tell you the truth so that it will push you to learn

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 4:56pm On May 18, 2019
Woqhub:

If i were you i will take time to improve myself instead of coming out here to claim that you are a web developer. You still have a long way to go, so go back and learn more.
Your design is poor..I know these words of mine are not ok with u, tbut i need to tell you the truth so that it will push you to learn
Oga my design is not poor and I'm not claiming to be a web developer. I think you all are grown ups and should be more intelligent when speaking. Read my write-up and check if there's anything I said wrong.
I didn't come up here to begin to measure myself with anybody or compete how good I am.

I observed something and I'm speaking, and someone from somewhere I don't know, comes up and begins bashing me, you expect me to keep quiet and allow him tarnish my work? I don't think you'll allow that.

This is the internet, it's not a place outside this world, you look at my work and complain and say things making others look at me with the wrong eye, one day it's going to be your turn, then you may feel how I feel.

And for the record, this design you call poor, has gotten me lots of clients, so I'm asking you why do t you too mind your own business and improve your attitude too.
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Woqhub: 11:47pm On May 18, 2019
Only a blind client will give you a project with that...well grace of God is sufficient for all us.

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 1:51pm On May 19, 2019
Woqhub:
Only a blind client will give you a project with that...well grace of God is sufficient for all us.

The only thing I'll say is let God judge you all for me. All you savages that have come to swallow me, you'll end up getting swallowed in your own savagery.
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Julius2214(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2019
Woqhub:
grin grin grin grin
Hahahhahaha

Even a blind man will see through those trashy designs he/she called a website.

And to you, web developer,

Instead of you to be humble and learn the basics of web design, you're here running your mouth.

If those those links are really your work, I'm sorry to tell you that you know absolutely nothing about web design.

I pointed out that your website are not responsive that you should work on it. Nobody knows it all, but u feel you do. Instead of you to take the correction and work on it, you felt too proud.

Do you think web design is all about installing some scripts or template....

Please, like I said earlier.... Just go and learn hair dressing and leave web design for sensible people

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by solutionarena: 8:31am On May 21, 2019
For all your webhosting needs visit www.cedarhostng.net Get 10GB @ N4000/Yr comes with unlimited email,unlimited bandwidth & lots more....
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Ijeomaejiofor: 1:24pm On May 22, 2019
Julius2214:

grin grin grin grin
Hahahhahaha

Even a blind man will see through those trashy designs he/she called a website.

And to you, web developer,

Instead of you to be humble and learn the basics of web design, you're here running your mouth.

If those those links are really your work, I'm sorry to tell you that you know absolutely nothing about web design.

I pointed out that your website are not responsive that you should work on it. Nobody knows it all, but u feel you do. Instead of you to take the correction and work on it, you felt too proud.

Do you think web design is all about installing some scripts or template....

Please, like I said earlier.... Just go and learn hair dressing and leave web design for sensible people

Your wife will receive more insults than you gave to me, except you won't get married.
I promise you, you'll hear my name and you that call yourself a man, you'll never be able to get to where I am
Re: How To Recognize A Good Web Designer by Julius2214(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

Your wife will receive more insults than you gave to me, except you won't get married.
I promise you, you'll hear my name and you that call yourself a man, you'll never be able to get to where I am
Nobody insulted you... It's your bad character, lousy mouth, and your lack of accepting corrections that is haunting you.

My advice to you is for you to work on your character, because people like you doesn't last long in their husband's house. I don't pray that for you though

And I will tell you again... Web design is NOT for you.

And this is the last you'll ever hear from me, I'm done wasting my precious time on a clown like you.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Smartphone Gionee Elife S6 Has Been Launch / Domain Name For Sale (1960jobs.com) / Let's Have Some Fun, Bloggers & Freelancers Should Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.