Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (3137 Views)

We Discovered A Good Web Hosting Company With The Best Stable Server / Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by AffiliateHussle: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
5 Reasons Why a Good Web Hosting Provider is Important to Your Website’s Success

It’s great having a good web design that looks attractive, along with great marketing ideas that gets your brand out there, but none of that matters if your website is not hosted with a reliable company.
If you are struggling to understand why web hosting is so important to your websites success, have a look at some of the reasons why a good web hosting provider is the difference between your business succeeding or failing
1. Your Website Won’t Be Available When It Really Matters
For a start, if you are paying a small amount of money every month just to get your website online then the chances are your website will be offline more than it is online. This is common if you are specifically paying for web hosting just because it is cheap, as many web hosts out there will oversell resources they don’t actually have, and this ultimately means your website will suffer.

Of course, the more your website is online the better chance you have of selling your products and services to potential clients. Always look towards a web hosting provider such as WhoGoHost or QServers that offers a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and you will not go far wrong when choosing a web host.

Get Cheap, Reliable Web Hosting With Free Custom Domain www.speedyconnect.net/billing/?aff=99
2. Fast Loading Websites Matter
Choosing a good web host is especially important when it comes to page loading times. Bad web hosting providers will usually have poor quality hardware or have too many clients situated on one dedicated server without enough resources to share around, and that will ultimately slow your website right down and your potential clients will end up looking for services elsewhere because they are bored of waiting.

3. You Get the Support You Need
Running a website isn’t easy whether you are experienced or not, so it’s important you have a web host that is always there whenever you need their support.
A good web hosting provider will have multiple support methods for you to choose from so you can get in contact with them whenever you need to. If you are with a host that doesn’t offer such support services, then your website will suffer and that will mean your visitors will suffer.

Get Cheap, Reliable Web Hosting With Free Custom Domain www.speedyconnect.net/billing/?aff=99
4. Search Engine Rankings
Another reason why choosing the right web hosting provider is important to your websites success is that when your website does go down, your SERP (Search Engine Results Page) can suffer as a consequence.
The likes of Google and other search engines penalize websites that go down a lot, so it’s very important to choose the right provider, especially if you have spent the time in getting your search engine presence perfected.

5. Loss of Files
One of the worst things that can happen to your web hosting experience is when a web host decides to pack up shop because they aren’t reliable, and that can always mean a loss of files.
It’s always worth paying more for a well-established host you know is going to be around forever.
The above reasons are just some of the many reasons why it’s important to choose a reliable host to serve your website, otherwise your website will fail, and that could mean your business will go down the drain with it.

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by ayotomi2: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
AffiliateHussle:
5 Reasons Why a Good Web Hosting Provider is Important to Your Website’s Success

It’s great having a good web design that looks attractive, along with great marketing ideas that gets your brand out there, but none of that matters if your website is not hosted with a reliable company.
If you are struggling to understand why web hosting is so important to your websites success, have a look at some of the reasons why a good web hosting provider is the difference between your business succeeding or failing
1. Your Website Won’t Be Available When It Really Matters
For a start, if you are paying a small amount of money every month just to get your website online then the chances are your website will be offline more than it is online. This is common if you are specifically paying for web hosting just because it is cheap, as many web hosts out there will oversell resources they don’t actually have, and this ultimately means your website will suffer.

Of course, the more your website is online the better chance you have of selling your products and services to potential clients. Always look towards a web hosting provider such as WhoGoHost or QServers that offers a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and you will not go far wrong when choosing a web host.

2. Fast Loading Websites Matter
Choosing a good web host is especially important when it comes to page loading times. Bad web hosting providers will usually have poor quality hardware or have too many clients situated on one dedicated server without enough resources to share around, and that will ultimately slow your website right down and your potential clients will end up looking for services elsewhere because they are bored of waiting.

3. You Get the Support You Need
Running a website isn’t easy whether you are experienced or not, so it’s important you have a web host that is always there whenever you need their support.
A good web hosting provider will have multiple support methods for you to choose from so you can get in contact with them whenever you need to. If you are with a host that doesn’t offer such support services, then your website will suffer and that will mean your visitors will suffer.

4. Search Engine Rankings
Another reason why choosing the right web hosting provider is important to your websites success is that when your website does go down, your SERP (Search Engine Results Page) can suffer as a consequence.
The likes of Google and other search engines penalize websites that go down a lot, so it’s very important to choose the right provider, especially if you have spent the time in getting your search engine presence perfected.

5. Loss of Files
One of the worst things that can happen to your web hosting experience is when a web host decides to pack up shop because they aren’t reliable, and that can always mean a loss of files.
It’s always worth paying more for a well-established host you know is going to be around forever.
The above reasons are just some of the many reasons why it’s important to choose a reliable host to serve your website, otherwise your website will fail, and that could mean your business will go down the drain with it.

Thumbs up qservers...i can see that the reviews are getting wider

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by cyberhope(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
bravo on this writeup... you made some points here......good work

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by steveyoungwealth: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2017
okay

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by nony43(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2017
W

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Good one

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by MrRationalBlog(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Good point you made. But what about Domainking.ng ? Aren't they reliable ?? Tell me o cos I am looking forward to use them since their service comprises cheap hosting packages. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by OkpekeBeauty: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2017
A good host is important for your SEO. I can say that because I have a personal experience: when our blog http://okpeke.com was hosted with hosting provider all our SEO efforts were not yielding. But when we move it to Eloquent Host the story became different. In less than a month it started showing on Alexa and presently ranking for several keywords under fashion and beauty blogs in Nigeria. Also ranking 12k in Nigeria Alexa ranking

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by donbrowser(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice points.

UK, USA and Naija Adsense available

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by samintegrity(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
That's why I use Inmotion for http://www.geeksng.com

Any one with bad experience?
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by webincomeplus(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Shills everywhere!
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by royalamour(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2017
E and J Servers does it better.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Webman007: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Good points by OP....Who you choose to host your site with is as important as the domain of your site and what you do on your site itself to make it rank higher......

This is the reason why i host with namecheap.com and have over 15 Websites currently hosted there and counting, namecheap is my default hosting platform for my Clients because

1) They offer you SSD Accelerated Disk spaces that are RAID protected against possible fault lines

2) You also get unmetered bandwidth with it and with a guaranteed up-time

3) But the most important thing for me is their customer service.... I have learnt a lot just by interfacing with them live from resolving issues that deals with Clients former IT Personal holding up to information's needed for website/host account transfer from one host to another and other sundry issues

They are not ranked Number 1 IN THE WORLD, but to me they're one of the best.

4) Having said the above, alot depends on you to get your website and web pages properly ranked by search engines. You have to do your own part from Onpage SEO + Off Page SEO and of cause Technical SEO you can read here 20 Actionable techniques you can use today to rank higher http://doerstechnologies.com.ng/use-this-20-on-page-seo-actionable-techniques

You can also read here, things you need to do to make sure that your website is indexed properly by search engines

http://doerstechnologies.com.ng/how-to-find-out-if-your-website-listed-search-engines

5) Another part in making sure your site rank higher is to Claim all your spots on the internet space: from Google my business, to vconnect and all other local listings. Sign up for their free services and let your business name ring across the internet and have a good Optimized Social Media Presence

Meanwhile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.

Do you need a Search engine optimized website for your business?

Then, Let Doers Technologies build an online presence for your business at a cost you can afford.

Here we build an optimized websites and blogs that grows your business.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today WhatsAPP/Call... +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583
Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Webman007:
Good points by OP....Who you choose to host your site with is as important as the domain of your site and what you do on your site itself to make it rank higher......

This is the reason why i host with namecheap.com and have over 15 Websites currently hosted there and counting, namecheap is my default hosting platform for my Clients because

1) They offer you SSD Accelerated Disk spaces that are RAID protected against possible fault lines

2) You also get unmetered bandwidth with it and with a guaranteed up-time

3) But the most important thing for me is their customer service.... I have learnt a lot just by interfacing with them live from resolving issues that deals with Clients former IT Personal holding up to information's needed for website/host account transfer from one host to another and other sundry issues

They are not ranked Number 1 IN THE WORLD, but to me they're one of the best.

4) Having said the above, alot depends on you to get your website and web pages properly ranked by search engines. You have to do your own part from Onpage SEO + Off Page SEO and of cause Technical SEO you can read here 20 Actionable techniques you can use today to rank higher http://doerstechnologies.com.ng/use-this-20-on-page-seo-actionable-techniques

You can also read here, things you need to do to make sure that your website is indexed properly by search engines

http://doerstechnologies.com.ng/how-to-find-out-if-your-website-listed-search-engines

5) Another part in making sure your site rank higher is to Claim all your spots on the internet space: from Google my business, to vconnect and all other local listings. Sign up for their free services and let your business name ring across the internet and have a good Optimized Social Media Presence

Meanwhile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.

Do you need a Search engine optimized website for your business?

Then, Let Doers Technologies build an online presence for your business at a cost you can afford.

Here we build an optimized websites and blogs that grows your business.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today WhatsAPP/Call... +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583
Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite
same namecheap that doesnt offer ddos protection. just pray your site doesnt get hit with ddos. my site got hit with ddos when hosted with namecheap and the best they could do was shut down my site for over a week till i resolved to move it to another webhost. those Ukrainian pricks are good for nothing
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by donqx: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
yes
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
All I see in that post is just affiliate link.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Webman007: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

same namecheap that doesnt offer ddos protection. just pray your site doesnt get hit with ddos. my site got hit with ddos when hosted with namecheap and the best they could do was shut down my site for over a week till i resolved to move it to another webhost. those Ukrainian pricks are good for nothing

maybe before ...at moment..they offer DDOS protection...

Secondly the Ukrainians you talked about are just VA's that works for Namecheap. Namecheap is an America firm and not Ukrainian
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Webman007:

maybe before ...at moment..they offer DDOS protection...

Secondly the Ukrainians you talked about are just VA's that works for Namecheap. Namecheap is an America firm and not Ukrainian
trust me they dont, i am talking about something that happened towards the end of August this year. they legit told me to look for third party ddos protection service or i upgrade to dedicated server. Total bs, later found me a host that offer 20ghz ddos protection bandwidth including filters
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Webman007: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

trust me they dont, i am talking about something that happened towards the end of August this year. they legit told me to look for third party ddos protection service or i upgrade to dedicated server. Total bs, later found me a host that offer 20ghz ddos protection bandwidth including filters

That's the point...protecting your site from things like that its not entirely your host company affair and no one can prevent or guarantee you a complete protection from things like this....

its two way thing 1) What your host has to offer based on the packages they have

2) And what you yourself have to do to protect your website from such an attack.....a simply search on google will give you hundreds of option and third party services that offers similar services....
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Webman007:

That's the point...protecting your site from things like that its not entirely your host company affair and no one can prevent or guarantee you a complete protection from things like this....

its two way thing 1) What your host has to offer based on the packages they have

2) And what you yourself have to do to protect your website from such an attack.....a simply search on google will give you hundreds of option and third party services that offers similar services....

ddos protection service that is even way expensive than some hosting plans. a simple google search that will cost over 20 dollars a month. these guys dont consider small scale websites esp cloudfare, incapsula etc i am happy i found a web host that does this for less
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by IamShiningStar(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

ddos protection service that is even way expensive than some hosting plans. a simple google search that will cost over 20 dollars a month. these guys dont consider small scale websites esp cloudfare, incapsula etc i am happy i found a web host that does this for less
kindly provide the name of the host that does that for you currently so others can benefit too.
Thank you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by SConnect: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamShiningStar:
kindly provide the name of the host that does that for you currently so others can benefit too.
Thank you.

Our network is fully DDOS Protected, and our Unlimited web hosting package benefits from this protection FREE of charge!

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by akashi01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Simplepay? / How Much Can I Make From MGID With 5 To 7k Traffic / Download MLM Script For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.