Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick (2775 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by Fbblog9ja: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Man and His Wife Cries Out After dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive dick

A man and his wife have cried out for help after the charm he used to enlarge his Joystick size gave him a size that is way bigger than what was anticipated.
The man reportedly went in search of a Joystick enlargement charm after his wife complained about his less than satisfactory performance in the bedroom.
The couple, from Mahwelereng in Mokopane, Limpopo, South Africa, has been married for 11 years. But the wife said her husband became cexually weak three years ago.
see full gist

https://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/man-and-his-wife-cries-out-after-joystick-enlargement-charm-leaves-him-with-massive-joystick/

Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by Oshin56(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Picture or u don't believe it
Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hahahaaaaaa
Can't stop laughing
Serves him right tho

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by paiz: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
He should be happy
Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Country; "South Africa"
Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by valicious1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari whyyyyy??

Yes I blame Buhari cos if he had made Nigeria’s economy good, this South African man would have come to Nigeria for greener pastures and he wouldn’t have met the evil South African woman who put him through this unwarranted stress.
Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
So in this day and age of HD camera phones no pictures of the affected exist?
Who thought up this lie?
It was a good Easter present.
Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by IvarTheTerrible: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry

Some years back, i was still married to 6 wives being an Ogboni Chief.

Tired of being described with "MILLIMETRES", i decided to take a concoction.

The Jujuman's prescription leaflet read "1/2 a teaspon"..... I was anxious to satisfy my ladies so i took FOUR spoons.

I felt a pull in my trousers and "FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" my trouser button popped! shocked shocked shocked

The last time that happened, i was watching a p0rno. Lord Jesus! What the fvck was happening?

My zip tore and something, long, hard and black sprang out like a cobra.

That "something" reached to my knee-caps shocked shocked shocked

One by one, all 6 wives left before the year ran out.

To be continued.....

PS - WTF!!!! Why is my DMs suddenly flooded with females? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by okrikaboi: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
valicious1:
Buhari whyyyyy??

Yes I blame Buhari cos if he had made Nigeria’s economy good, this South African man would have come to Nigeria for greener pastures and he wouldn’t have met the evil South African woman who put him through this unwarranted stress.
I don't like Buhari either it is a personal problem but I commend him when he does well don't let hate cloud your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by EbukaHades10(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shebi na u dey find big prickkk

Re: Man Cries Out After Dick Enlargement Charm Leaves Him With Massive Dick by ValCon888: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Watch as the women will break down the gate to this thread only to be disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Should Be Killed By Hanging For Practicing / "Enviromental Problems And Issue Of Concern In Northern Nigeria" By Baba Ali Mu / Man Survives Steel Rod Through His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.